Eighteen: "Meet The Parents"

"And that's the thing about illicit affairs

"And that's the thing about illicit affairs. And clandestine meetings and longing stares."

~*~*~

Liked by, Q_Hughes, Dessa

Liked by, Q_Hughes, Dessa.Cooper, and 9,879 others.

         Hallie_Boeser: Messy buns are my specialty!

Comments:

EllenHughes: So gorgeous!
-> Hallie_Boeser: Thank you, it was so nice meeting you!

BBoeser: Clearly we all know who the pretty sibling is 🙋🏼
-> LukeHughes: Yeah, it's your sister.

User678: She got to meet Ellen....im so jealous

User9297: Oh my god she's meeting the family, who do we think she's dating?!?!

JHugh: Pretty blue eyes!
-> Liked by author.

~*~*~

"You must be Hallyn. I've heard so much about you from my boys," Ellen Hughes stepped around her husband with a hand out stretched towards the blonde.

"I am, hopefully it was all good things," Hallyn's smile was wide and welcoming as she took Ellen's hand in hers.

The older woman flashed her a smile, equally as warm as her own, "Jack and Luke hold you in high regards."

"They were easy to win over. I'm still working on your oldest," Ellen nodded in understanding. She looked over her shoulder at Quinn who was speaking to Jim before gently pulling Hallyn into another room.

"I've heard a little about that. Luke is not good at keeping secrets," she laughed softly at the thought of her youngest, "Quinn is a really good person. He may be reserved and way too focused on hockey but he has a huge heart. I know we just met but, all i'm asking is that you give him a chance."