Thirty Seven: "August"

"You're just too good to be true

"You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you."

~*~*~

Liked by: TrevorZegras, User468, Dessa

Liked by: TrevorZegras, User468, Dessa.Cooper, and 17,164 others.

EEdwards: I'm gonna miss this place.

Comments:

Hallie_Boeser: Me too, i'm so sad :-(

LHughes43: Come back next summer!

User877: I love that they are all friends!!

TrevorZegras:😭
-> Liked by author.

~*~*~

Quinn's POV:

The beach in front of the house was decorated and absolutely packed with people. They decided to lock up the house because cleaning up after a party hours before they had to hop on a plane was not something they wanted to deal with.

Quinn was standing near the fire, bottle loose in his grasp as he talked with Jack. He could see Hallyn out of the corner of his eye. She was standing near the water.

She was talking with Odessa and another red headed girl that was vaguely familiar. Hallyn looked stunning in her tiny ass jean shorts and one of Quinn's hoodies.

Her hair was braided in a long, thick braid down her back. Soemtimes he couldn't believe how much hair she had. He couldn't imagine dealing with it on a daily basis.

"So, how's it going between you two?"

"Hmm?" Quinn was caught staring. He didn't really know what Jack had said. He wasn't paying too much attention to his brother.

Jack laugh softly, "I asked how it's going between you two."

He looked at his brother and for a long moment he was silent. Things had been going well but he couldn't help but wonder what would happen when they got back home.