Seven: "Game Day"

"My knuckles were bruised like violets

"My knuckles were bruised like violets. Sucker punching walls, cursed you as I sleep talked."

~*~*~

Liked by: Q_Hughes, LukeHughes, Dessa

Liked by: Q_Hughes, LukeHughes, Dessa.Cooper, and 7,997 others.

Hallie_Boeser: It's a playoff party!

Comments:

Dessa.Cooper: God you always have the best outfits!
-> Liked by author.

BBoeser: Best reporter in the game.
-> Hallie_Boeser: Thank you Brocky <3

User766: Is any curious as to why Luke is now following her?

User233: Ugh she's so beautiful

Nils_Hoglander: You're killing it!

Dakota.Joshua: Keep up the great work, Hallie!

User298: Awe the guys are so supportive!

User088: GO CANUCKS GO!

~*~*~

Hallyn was perched at the very edge of her seat. The Canucks were currently tied in over time with the Penguins. This win is a make or break. This win would either bump them further in the playoff race or they would be out for good.

Her hands fly up to her head as the Penguins gain possession. The puck sails from one stick to the other. The sound of it ringing harshly against her ears. One of the players loads up for a slap shot which causes Hallyn to jump out of her seat. Fear clawing at her throat.

Thatcher reaches out a glove in a desperate attempt to stop the puck from entering the goal but to everyone's dismay it bounces off his glove and into the netting. The Penguins win the game.