Eight: "Absolutely Not"

"What a mesmerizing, paralyzing, fucked up little thrill

"What a mesmerizing, paralyzing, fucked up little thrill. Can't figure out just how you do it, and god knows I never will."

~*~*~

Hallie_Boeser added to their story....

Tagged: Dessa.Cooper

~*~*~

"No?" the woman questioned. Her eyes were wide as she stared at Hallyn in pure shock.

"I won't do it."

"Hallie please, just consider it for a minute," Odessa placed her hand over Hallyn's and held it tightly. Hallyn tried ripping it out of her grip but she held on with a remarkable amount of strength.

The blonde girls teeth ground together in audible dismay. On one hand she wanted absolutely nothing to do with this. She was so excited to not see him for months. On the other hand it wouldn't take that long and it would be a cool project that she would get full control over. To hell with him.

"Fine. I will do it. Please send me a email with all the information needed," She swiped the contract off the desk and gathered her belongings quickly.

"Miss Boeser I need you to sign a few things," the woman flipped the pages of the contract that Hallyn set back down. She signed each page as quickly as she could and without looking at Odessa she left the room.

Hallyn made quick work of finding her office and locking herself inside. She leaned her back against the door and let out a loud scream. It took her a few seconds before she was calm enough to leave the room.

She stepped out of the room and slung her purse over her shoulder and pushed her legs to carry her out of the arena. All she wanted to down was get home and drown in a bottle of wine.