Fifteen: "Bedsheets"

"Bedsheets, no clothes

"Bedsheets, no clothes. Touch me like nobody else does."

~*~*~
Q_Hughes added to their story....

~*~*~Q_Hughes added to their story

~*~*~

"Hallyn get out of the way." Brock yelled from down the fairway. They were all golfing except for Hallyn and Odessa who took the opportunity to get really drunk and heckle the boys the whole time.

"Oh fuck off, the view down here is fantastic!" She had her feet rested against the dash of the golf cart she was driving. Quinn was bent over in front of her, lining up his club with the golf ball that was in front of him. She jumped on his cart a while back and has been flirting with him the whole time.

He turned to look at her over his shoulder. "Would you quit looking at my ass, Boeser. I can't focus over the dirty thoughts you are trying to telepathically send me."

Hallyns lips were twisted into a wicked smirk. She was so drunk and he looked so hot right now. Under any other circumstance Hallyn would admire in secret. After their last encounter she couldn't help but flirt with him. It was too easy now that he was letting his guard down around her. She was a flirty drunk.

"Come closer and I'll tell you how good you look out loud." She beckoned him closer. Quinn shook his head before swinging his club and sending his golf ball flying towards the green. He moved to stand in front of her before sliding his club into his bag.

"Don't be shy now." Quinn lowered his voice. His body was blocking hers from everyone else as they made their way up the fairway.

She reached her hand up to thread her fingers through his hair. Tugging him closer to her face she smiled up at him. "I think it's hot when you get mad at me. Angry sex is the best and I bet you fuck real good when you're mad."

Quinn dropped his forehead to hers with a deep groan. She laughed softly. "Fuck. You cannot say stuff like that to me."

"I can say whatever I want. I'm also really drunk so I'm saying things I'm probably going to regret but drunk words are sober thoughts I guess."