Twenty Six: "Pin-Point"

"Knee deep in the passenger seat and you're eating me out, is it casual now?"

~*~*~

Hallyn couldn't pin point the exact moment that she fell in love with Quinn but her stupid little heart knew she was in love.

Was it the first time she saw him play? A blur of blue and green racing across the ice to score a goal and win the game in over-time.

Was it the first time he genuinely smiled at her? A blinding smile that took her breath away. She made some silly joke that actually landed and it earned her the smile of a lifetime.

Was it the first time they kissed? Sparks crackled deeply in her chest. It was the first time she had ever been so consumed by a kiss.

Maybe it's right now with his head between her legs. Dark hair a stark contrast against the alabaster color of her skin. His stubble wreaked havoc on the inside of her thighs as his tounge worked with an expertise she didn't know he carried.

She couldn't quite pin point the exact moment. They hadn't known eachother for long but it felt like she had loved him forever. Maybe they were soulmates in another life time. In that world he loved her tenderly and whole and exactly the way she needed it.

Either way, no matter when it started Hallyn knew that she loved this boy. He took her by surprise. Ripping and tearing at every single wall she had in place until he broke holes and pushed himself through all the newly formed cracks.

It felt like their hearts were intertwined for longer than she could grasp. Longer than any logical amount of time. He was it for her. She was so sure that this grumpy and closed off man was made for her.

Admitting that to herself was hard. She accepted the words her spoke to her just minutes ago but after being broken down by him she was having a hard time allowing herself to fully believe it. To open her heart and allow him the opportunity to get close enough to tear it up again.

She wanted so badly to dive head first into whatever this was but he made her wary. He made her want to wait for the other shoe to drop and she hated it. She hated that she couldn't get over it like she would have before.

Quinn Hughes changed her. Maybe for good maybe for bad but either way she was changed and there was nothing she could do about it. She wasn't the same person she was when she first moved in with Brock. Hallyn almost didn't recognize herself anymore.

This trepidation was a foreign feeling and she was struggling to adjust to it. She didn't know how to navigate around it but when she figured it out she hoped he would be waiting for her. Hand out stretched like it was his only purpose in life to snatch her back into his arms, never letting go of her again.

"Holy fuck," Quinn popped his head up from between her legs. Lips wet in the most sinister way. Hallyn's head was tipped back, neck stretched as Quinn brought her closer and closer to the edge.

His tounge, his fingers. It was all a blur of
pleasure as he buried his face between her thighs. Feasting like a starved man with the first real meal he's ever had.

Her hips were rocking back and forth. She was squirming from the intensity of a fire that was raging through her veins. His hands were clamped tightly over her thighs as he did his best to hold her.

"Baby, you've gotta stay still," Quinn pleaded with her. His words rumbled across her center, tickling her slightly.

"No talking," Hallyn shut him up by squeezing her thighs on his head. Quinn laughed before hunching back over her in the passenger seat that they pushed all the way back. She honestly had no idea how they were making this position work but it was doing the trick.

Before she had a chance to warn him a white hot strike was flashing across her eyes. Taking away her sight and the ability to control her body. Quinn held her down until the waves of her orgasm subsided.

She damn near passed out as she looked down at him. Quinn popped both of his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. His face was glistening and his eyes were burning holes into her own.

He look beautiful. Chest heaving while his lips pulled into a smile, he couldn't look more satisfied with himself. Quinn kissed his way up her body. Leaving small pecks on all the places that her shirt didn't cover.

Their lips met in a searing kiss. Everything they were feeling was poured into it. Teeth and tounges clashing as they mauled each other. Hallyn couldn't catch her breath to save her life. She wanted to keep kissing him forever.

Quinn picked up on the fact that she could hardly breathe. He pulled away to rest his head on her forehead, "So is that a yes?"

"Is what a yes?"

She honestly couldn't remember what he had asked. Her head was still foggy. Swimming around in some fantasy land. One where Quinn's fingers were still buried knuckle deep inside of her.

"Hallyn Boeser, will you be my girlfriend?"

Her heart sputtered in her chest. Hallyn had been in love with Quinn for longer than she even realized. This was like a dream.

There was still a cautious side of her brain that screamed at her to tell him no. A smart part of her brain begged her not to allow him to hurt her again. If she said yes she was completely opening herself up. Giving him free range to do whatever he pleased with her heart.

At the end of the day, the less logical side won. The side that lead with her heart and told her that Quinn was the one she wanted. He just confessed that her wanted her too. She knew it was going to be really difficult. It wouldn't all be sunshine and rainbows but maybe a challenge is what they both needed.

Hallyn placed a quick kiss to his lips, "Yes. Don't make me regret it."

Quinn's entire face light up and his shoulders dropped like a weight had been lifted off of them. He placed random kisses all over her face causing her to giggle loudly.

She pushed him away, "Let's go home before someone sees us and we get arrested."

Hallyn got herself situated while Quinn hopped back into the drivers seat. They were quickly back on the road, hands intertwined as they sat in comfortable silence.

This was something she could get used too.

~*~*~

A/N:

I honestly cannot believe I am typing this right now but Bad Idea has hit 5k reads. I truly have no words to describe how grateful I am to everyone who has read, voted, or commented on my story. These characters have a huge piece of my heart and I am so exited to be able to share them with you all.

From the bottom my heart all the way up to the top, thank you. Your support means the word.

~All my love and gratitude, Mads.