Twenty: "Convince Me"

"Cause I don't like a gold rush, gold rush

"Cause I don't like a gold rush, gold rush. I don't like anticipating my face in a red flush. I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch."

~*~*~
Hallyn and Quinn's POV:

Hallyn tilted her head back with a groan. The look in his eyes was completely feral and it had her squeezing her legs together.

Quinn hovered his hands over her knees. "Are you okay with this?" His words slurred which proved he was about as drunk as she was.

"Tell me right now if you don't want me to touch you. I've been dreaming of getting you like this for longer than I'd like to admit but if you don't want this, tell me right now and we will stop."

Hallyn propped herself up on her elbows. She stared down at him for a long moment. Him asking for consent was something she didn't realize she'd ever find so sexy.

She sat up so that she was closer to his face. If she tilted forward a little further she'd be able to kiss him. Puffy, pink lips stared back at her. Practically asking her to kiss them.

"I want this Quinn. I hate you but trust me, I want this."

Her brow arched as he made no attempt to move. He stared at her with a smile on his face that grew bigger by the second. In no time he was grinning ear to ear. "Okay what? You're starting to creep me out."

"You called me Quinn."

"Uh yeah, that's your name right?" She sat back slightly, his change in demeanor catching her completely off guard.

"Yeah it is." The smile that etched across his face was one she'd never seen from him before.

Hallyn made to move off the bed but Quinn's hands clamped down on her hips preventing her from moving even an inch. "I am way too drunk to do this with you. Either you kiss me or I'm leaving. You can figure out this name crisis on your own time."

"No, no I'm sorry. It's just that you've never called me Quinn and it sounded so pretty coming out of your mouth."

The blonde girl laughed uncontrollably. "I'll say it again if you kiss me."

Quinn waisted no time in throwing her back onto the bed. Her body bounced off the mattress causing her to giggle loudly. Quinn's lips cut off the sound as he crawled on top of her.

The kiss was the least graceful thing she has ever experienced but it was by far the best kiss she's ever had. It was hot and sloppy but she couldn't get enough.