Fourty: "Skates"

"He said baby, that's what he called me, I love you

"He said baby, that's what he called me, I love you. Every single world you say makes me feel some type of way."

~*~*~
Coopdeville12 added to their story....

~*~*~Coopdeville12 added to their story

Caption: Big gesture here we come🙏🏻

~*~*~

"Dess, why are we even here? The last thing I want to do is skate around."

"Just shut up and put your skates on," Odessa snapped. Hallyn held her hands up in surrender before putting on her skates.

The girls were the only two people at the whole rink. For some reason Odessa made them drive an hour away to a random rink at 9 'o' clock at night.

"This is so fun!" Hallyns voice was dripping with sarcasm as they skated slow circles. A small part of her missed the feeling of gliding around in the ice.

It had been a long time since she had been skating. She used to skate every day with her brother but as she got older and priorities shifted she didn't get the opportunity to do it very often.

"You are such a party pooper. Wait here I have to go pee," Odessa skated away and disappeared before Hallyn had a chance to catch up to her.

The blonde girl rolled her eyes and pushed off with one foot. She figured she had the rink to herself so with not as much grace as she used to carry Hallyn ripped around the rink.

She was skating fast, as fast as her legs could carry her from one end to the other. She slowed down enough to do a small circle when all of a sudden the lights turned off leaving her in pitch black darkness.

She screamed loudly as she fell flat on her ass. Getting her feet up under her she scrambled to a stand, "Odessa this isn't fucking funny!" she yelled into the darkness. The echo of her voice made her slightly nervous.