Twenty Two: "Country Club Affair"

"You're still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can't wear anymore

"You're still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can't wear anymore."

~*~*~

Hallie.Boeser added to their story...

Caption: 🐇⚪️🤍🏳️❕

Caption: 🐇⚪️🤍🏳️❕

                                 ~*~*~

"You poor, sweet girl," Hallyn groaned as the curtains of her bedroom widowed flew open revealing the bright sun. She heard a similar groan sound off from her right and smiled slightly as the person next to her agreed in the sentiment.

The bed dipped down as someone sat on the edge. She felt a hand push back the hair from her face, "Time to wake up."

Hallyn sat up quickly as Ellen's voice filled her ears. When she opened her eyes Ellen was staring at her with a gentle smile. She looked to her side to see a mop of curly hair and laughed out loud when her eyes roamed further and she saw a huge lump in the blankets.

Ellen saw where she was looking and turned to look away from her son, "Luke sweetie. You need to get up. Poor Hallie shouldn't have to see that," Luke's brows furrowed as he took in his mother's words. He made eye contact with Hallyn who gestured towards the waist level lump in the blankets.

"Oh seriously mom," he pulled back the blankets and clearing the sleep from his throat as Hallyn and Ellen quickly closed their eyes, "You can look."

Hallyn bursted out into loud laughter as she saw Ethan was practically cuddling Luke's dick. The lump in the blanket was Ethan's head. The two friends made awkward eye contact before they were springing apart, faces flushed a deep red.

Ethan pointed a finger towards the two women, "Not a word of this will be spoken."

They both put their hands up in a surrendering motion, "You can't control what you do in your sleep and if it's comfortable then who's to judge."