Thirty One: "Date?"

"No place for hiding, baby

"No place for hiding, baby. No place to run. You pull the trigger of my, love gun."

~*~*~

"Where are we going?" Hallyn asked him for the 100th time.

"Baby please stop asking questions. This is supposed to be a surprise and I will accidentally let it slip if you keep asking me."

"What? You don't have what it takes to say no to me?" Hallyn teased him. Quinn squeezed the hand that he had rested on her thigh.

He laughed softly, "You know I don't."

She flashed him a bright grin, dimples carving out the soft skin of her cheeks. "Good to know."

Soon enough they were pulling into a parking lot. Hallyn tried to read the little sign on the door and damn near stroked out when she saw what it said.

"Wait are you serious? How did you know i've always wanted to do one of these?"

Quinn's cheeks turned a pretty shade of red. "I uh, I asked Brock."

She felt her heart melt at the fact that Quinn was talking about her with Brock. She thought it was so sweet that he was asking about things she wanted to do. This was the prefect date idea in her mind.

Hallyn smashed her lips against Quinn's. The kiss was soft and slow. They weren't in any rush as their tounges tangled together, fingers knotted in strands of hair.

"We have to go in sweet girl or we are going to miss it."

She was jumping out of the car before he had a chance to finish his sentence. He laughed at her excitement and threaded their fingers together. She was practically buzzing as they entered the small store.

"Hi guys! Are you here for the paint and sip?" a tall red headed woman asked them from the counter.

They both nodded their heads. The woman lead them to a room and told them to pick their seats at any table.

It was set up so beautiful with wine and all the painting supplies they could need. They were told that the class would start soon so they waited for the others too show up.

"How about we sneak away and make out in one of the bathrooms?"

"Sounds cramped," Hallyn responded.

"Say yes and i'll do whatever it takes to make it work," Quinn snaked his hands down her back so he could playfully pinch her ass. She yelped slightly.