One: "Big Move"

"So, pack up your car, put a hand on your heart

"So, pack up your car, put a hand on your heart. Say whatever you feel, be wherever you are."

~*~*~

Hallie_Boeser added to their story....

tagged: BBoeser

~*~*~

"Brock, would you get off your giant ass and help me with this last box?" Hallyn hollered into the open door way as she heaved the last box of her belongings into the apartment.

"It's the last box just push it or something," Brock called back from somewhere in a different room. After waiting for a few seconds to see if he was actually going to come help Hallyn gave up and shoved the box in herself.

Brock laughed as he watched her push the giant box into her new room. The cardboard scraping across the floor as she huffs and puffs the whole way.

After finally getting it into the room Hallyn fell back onto her butt dramatically, "You are the worst."

"And you," he walked further into the room to tug on a piece of her hair, "Should be grateful that i'm allowing you to stay with me."

Hallyn dropped her shoulders, she is really grateful that Brock is letting her stay with him. He is truly her bestfriend but one thing Hallyn hates is relying on others. After graduation she had her whole life planned but in the blink of an eye it all fell apart and she was left with no choice but to allow her brother to help her pick up the pieces.

She is independent beyond words and knowing that she is at a point where she is completely depending on her brother for a place to stay has been really hard for her.

Hallyn's lips twisted into a tight frown, the action caused Brock to deflate. He didn't mean to strike a nerve with her.

"You know I didn't mean anything by that right Hallie?" he bent his knees so that he was closer to her.