Eleven: "Day one"

"Slow down you crazy child

"Slow down you crazy child. You're so ambitious for a juvenile."

~*~*~
BBoeser added to their story...

~*~*~BBoeser added to their story

~*~*~

Hallyn and Quinn were both up early the next morning as they wanted to get a quick start on the video. Today was going to be pretty easy so she allowed herself to relax a little.

Waking up with the sound of waves crashing against the beach immediately toned done her anxiety about the day to come. The two of them were going out on the Hughes' boat to film the intro. Hallyn was a little nervous to be alone with him but everything was going to be okay.

Throwing a Canucks hoodie on over her bikini and shorts Hallyn made her way across the lawn and onto the dock where Quinn was waiting.

"Morning," he mumbled as she climbed onto the boat. His eyes caught on the bare skin of her legs as she moved to stand in front of him.

"Do you know how to put this on?" she held a small mic up to his face. He glanced between the device and her.

With a casual shrug of his shoulders he scooted closer to the edge of his seat, "Be a doll and put it on for me."

Hallyn rolled her eyes before reaching for the collar of his shirt. Her fingers grazed across the collum of his throat and she watched with rapt fascination as he swallowed. Adam's apple bobbing with the motion.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head Hallyn continued to fix the mic to his shirt. She tugged the collar a few times to make sure that it was firmly in place, "Say something."

"Something."

What a dickbag. Her lips pulled into a thin line although she was satisfied because the mic was working correctly.