Twenty Nine: "Morning"

"Like me up and take me like a vitamin

"Like me up and take me like a vitamin. 'Cause my body's sweet like sugar venom, oh, yeah."

~*~*~

Liked by: BBoeser, Nils

Liked by: BBoeser, Nils.Höglander, User1457, and 15,985 others.

Hallie_Boser: Happy, happy, happy🩷

Comments:

Nils.Höglander: Who's the lucky guy?
-> Hallie_Boeser: 🤫

User977: OH MY GOD?!?!? WHO IS IT???

Dessa.Cooper: I am so happy for you two!
-> Liked by author.

LHughes: They grow up so fast😭

User134: WAIT WHAT

~*~*~

"Be quiet for me baby, we don't want everyone to know what we are doing," Quinn's voice rumbled against her center.

Hallyns hips were grinding in a slow back and forth motion. Every downward slide of her hips had his nose brushing against her clit.

Quinn had one hand on her hip keeping her pressed tightly to his face. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp afraid she was hurting him, "You're gonna suffocate if you keep pulling me down like that."

Tipping his head back he looked up at her, "When I told you to sit on my face I fucking meant it. Now, do as I said and let me taste you."

He yanked her hips back down so that he was able to lap at her. She couldn't stop the moans that were escaping her lips. Filthy noises filled the room as Quinn worked her closer to the edge.

She arched her back and dropped her head, hair tumbling down. Hallyn damn near came as she saw that Quinn had one of his hands tucked under the sheets. His was working himself in slow strokes as his tounge traced circles around her clit.