Thirty: "Brother Dearest"

"I'll follow you down 'til the sound of my voice will haunt you

"I'll follow you down 'til the sound of my voice will haunt you."

~*~*~
TrevorZegras added to their story...

Caption: 🍿🎥🎬

Caption: 🍿🎥🎬

~*~*~

"I'm not watching some chick flick," Jack complained from his spot on the couch.

"It blows my mind how you can get so many girls with the personality of a wet paper bag," Hallyn shot back. Arms crossed over her chest as she stood in the middle of the room.

Jack looked up at her with a smirk, "Well Hallie Finn. I don't do much talking so my personality is never an issue."

Everyone groaned at his comment, "Dude what the fuck!"

"Don't use my middle name in the same sentence as your hookups. I don't want to be associated with that."

Jack just shrugged his shoulders and sat back on the couch, "You brought it up."

"Okay why don't we talk about something else like what movie we are gonna watch?" Hallyn shot Luke a grateful look as he tried to steer the conversation away from Jack and his sex life.

"My vote is still on the Bachelor," Hallyn voiced before going to sit down next to Quinn. He placed a kiss on her cheek as she cuddled up next to him.

"Why don't we vote?"

Hallyn dropped her head on Quinn's shoulder. She tuned out the boys as she scrolled on her phone. Their loud voices mixed together as they argued over what to watch.

"Are you watching the Bachelor on your phone?" Quinn asked as he looked over her head to see her phone.

She flashed him a pouty face, "I really want to watch the new season."