Chapter Forty Six

Kamila's POV

We were all gathered in the Alpha's office. And by we, I meant Dylan, Ryan, Aaron, Jayden, Tyler, Victor, Vale and I.

With the motive to infiltrate the camp Drayka kept the rogues.
Jayden and Tyler shared some important information with us of how Drayka only came around the camp twice in a week. Meaning, we could go there one of the days during the week and free the rogues that have no issue and will prove to be less meddlesome. Any other one will be dealt with there.

"The camp has some kind of spell around it. It is hidden from plain sight and only rogues can actually pass through. Once in, you can come out again." Tyler said.

"That means I am going with you guys." I said
"No, you're not." Dylan said and i rolled my eyes at his stupidity right now.

"Did you not hear Tyler, there is magic and spell involved and as it seems I'm the only one here capable of doing that also." I told him.

After Dylan finally agreed to the fact that I am coming with them.

"We would need a strong disguise until we can take out majority of the guards there." Ryan said.
"I can make a cloaking spell, been perfecting for a while now. They won't be able to hear, smell or sense us in any way." I replied to that.

"Seems like we are getting close to a perfect plan. Now, Jayden, you all have to describe the place in a way so perfect we can create our own layout and plan escape routes." Dylan said resting his gaze on the newest members  in front of him.

"Or even a much more better way, I can go into your head, using all memories you hvcsave of the place to draw a layout." Vale said

"Really?" I asked. He nodded with a smile.

Third Person's POV

Everyone moved to another room for a much larger space. Vale settled on the floor with Jayden, Tyler, Deidre, Victor, Barry, Penelope,Ellen, Sal, and Killan surrounding him making a circle. "Hold hands." Vale told them.

Taking a deep breath, Vale close his eyes concentrated. The large paper in front of him ready to be filled up.

Kamila sat between Dylan and Ryan as they watched. 'Do you think it will take a while? She asked using their mindlink so their voices won't be a disturbance. 'Let's wait and see. If it is, we might as well sneak out quietly to eat something' Dylan replied.
She nodded. Few minutes later, they left the room to go get busy with other things in the office.
Dylan and Ryan were going over the security detail that would be in place once they go on their rescue mission. Kamila was busy with reports from the pack facilities like school, daycare and some shops.

Luckily, she would now have an assistant as it is the work of the beta male/female to help the Luna with such stuffs.
Finished with one folder, she closed it and opened the other. This one was mainly about some humans who knew about the werewolves because they were mated to some. The number has now increased and so more human members of the pack.

The trio were all working hard to clear any issue on their tables before they leave for the journey. They had no idea how much time has passed until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Ryan said. The door opened into the office and Marie stepped in. "What are you three doing, caving yourselves in here." She asked them.

"Paperwork, mum. Nothing too serious." Dylan said
"Well, if I am not wrong you all have spent about six hours in here. Have you even moved from your seats?" She queried stepping into the office fully and she stood at the center.
"Well, not really." Kamila replied with a guilty look as Marie galred at all of them.

"Come down for dinner, you all missed lunch." She said.
"Okay, but first. Let's check on Vale and the others." Dylan said finally standing. He stretched his body resulting to multiple cracks and clicks sounding.

"Be expecting you all, don't let me come again." Marie warned and left the office.
They left to the room where they left Vale. Quietly opening the door, they stepped in.

Vale was blindly drawing on the piece of paper in front of him with his eyes closed. Four other papers were beside him fully drawn on.
He suddenly stopped and about two minutes later, he opened his eyes. Jayden, Tyler, Victor, Killan, Deidre and the others also opened their eyes and looked at each other.

"That went well. I guess all this will  be enough to make plans." Vale said picking the papers and packing them together in order.

"We can go through them and make plans tomorrow. It is already evening and we are being asked to come down for dinner." Ryan said. "Ooh, dinner. Out of my way peasants." Vale said walking out of the room after pushing Dylan and Ryan out of the way.

"I'm so close to locking that guy up in a cell." Ryan grumbled glaring at the direction he went.
Kamila only laughed and they all began to file out of the room one after the other.

They got to the dining room to see Vale already with an overfilled plate of food.
" What? I'm starving." He said when he noticed the look the group was giving him.

They all took their seat and began to eat. "Make sure you all eat well."Marie said to them.

The meal together ended and everyone else left to their various niche. Kamila, Dylan and Ryan left the pack house and began to walk down to their house with  the cool evening breeze, tiny fireflies and moonlight as their companion.

On getting home, Kamila took off into the bathroom. She took a shower and dressed into one of the guys tee shirt before laying in bed blacking out immediately. Her two mates also joined her in bed only in their under wears.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning. After breakfast, Dylan was in the office with Ryan, Kami, Aaron, Vale, Jayden, Victor, Killan, and Deidre.
They were now going over the plan of the hideout drawn by Vale.

"This is pretty comprehensive." Ryan complimented. "Thank you. It was nothing." Vale said flipping his non existence hair. Ryan only rolled his eyes.

Going through the whole place took about an hour. Creating a fool proof plan took two more hours.
"This is it, I guess." Kamila said. Dylan nodded in agreement. "I can't think of anything that could go wrong with how  well we have planned all this." He replied.

"When do we go, let's get this over with." Aaron asked. "The day after tomorrow, it is too risky tomorrow, he might be there and we don't want to face him now." Dylan said.

Everyone agreed and they walked out of the office. Dylan and Ryan went to tell their parents the finality of the plan while Kamila went to her best friend.

" Do you think it will be easy? "Zoe asked fully worried for her best friend /soul sister.  " Not really, we just have to be careful and hope it all goes well."Kamila replied." Promise me you will be very careful. "Zoe pleaded.  "I will, I promise. All of this will be over. Soon enough." Kamila replied.

Back at home, Kamila was with Kai in the backyard.  'Why can't I  come with you?' Kai asked after Kami told him to stay behind. "To avoid too much attraction." Kamila told him. 'If I remember correctly, I think I can make myself invisible.' Kai said.
"True, but...." Kami was saying. 'Then it is settled, I am coming with.'

Kamila went back into the house and met Dylan and Ryan in the kitchen. "What are you guys up to?" She asked them.
"Dinner, making lasagna." Dylan replied. "How did Kai take it?" Ryan asked. "He said he is coming along. Going to make himself invisible to avoid attraction." Kamila replied. "I knew he won't agree to stay behind." Dylan said.

They had dinner and retired to bed. Still awake, they decided to watch a movie to pass time until they finally fell asleep.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

You can also follow me on tiktok; lizbeth Rose 🌹
Instagram; Liz.bethrose

Lots of love
Lizbeth Rose 🌹

My Adopted Dogs Are Alpha MalesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara