Bonus Chapter Two

Kamila's POV

It was early morning and the first rays of sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow on our bedroom. I rolled out of bed, rubbing my eyes, and headed to the bathroom to freshen up for work. As soon as I stepped inside, a wave of nausea hit me, and I barely made it to the toilet before throwing up.

"Kamila, are you okay?" Dylan called from the bedroom, his voice tinged with concern.

I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth, trying to shake off the unsettling feeling. "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, attempting to sound casual. "I think I just ate too much last night."

Ryan appeared at the bathroom door, his brow furrowed with worry. "You don't look fine. Maybe you should take it easy today."

I forced a smile, not wanting to alarm them. "I'll be okay. It's probably just something I ate. I'll take it easy, I promise."

Despite my assurances, the nausea persisted throughout the week. Every morning, I found myself rushing to the bathroom, and it became harder to brush off their concerns. By the fifth day, Dylan and Ryan insisted on taking me to the pack hospital.

"We're not taking no for an answer," Dylan said firmly as he helped me into the car. "You've been sick for days. We need to make sure everything's okay."

Ryan nodded in agreement, his hand gently squeezing mine. "We love you, Kamila. We just want to be sure you're alright."

The drive to the pack hospital was filled with silence, broken only by the occasional reassuring words from my husbands. I could see the worry etched on their faces, and it made my heart ache. We arrived at the hospital, and Dr. Lorna, the pack doctor, greeted us with a warm smile.

"Alphas, Luna," she said, her eyes reflecting concern. "Let's get you checked out, Kamila."

I lay down on the examination table as Dr. Lorna ran a series of tests. Dylan held my hand, and Ryan stood by my side, his hand resting on my shoulder. After what felt like an eternity, Dr. Lorna returned with a small smile playing on her lips.

"Well, Luna, I have some news," she began, her eyes twinkling. "You're pregnant."

For a moment, time stood still. I stared at her, my mind struggling to process her words. "I'm... pregnant?" I repeated, my voice barely above a whisper.

Dr. Lorna nodded, her smile widening. "Yes, you are. Congratulations."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I turned to look at Dylan and Ryan. Their faces were a mirror of my own emotions—shock, joy, and overwhelming love. Dylan's eyes were already glistening with tears, and Ryan's smile was so wide it looked like it might split his face in two.

"Kamila, that's amazing!" Dylan exclaimed, pulling me into a tight embrace. "We're going to be parents!"

Ryan joined the hug, his voice thick with emotion. "I can't believe it. This is incredible."

I let the tears flow freely, overwhelmed by the surge of happiness and love. "We're having a baby," I whispered, my heart bursting with joy.

The drive home was a blur of laughter, tears, and excited chatter. Dylan and Ryan couldn't stop talking about the future, making plans and dreaming about the new addition to our family.

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" Dylan asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"It doesn't matter," Ryan replied, his voice filled with wonder. "As long as the baby is healthy."

I placed my hand on my still-flat stomach, feeling a sense of awe and responsibility. "I can't believe this is happening," I said softly. "I'm so happy."