Chapter One

Kamila's POV

I got up the next morning to see two furry bodies beside me. Then I remembered that I had just adopted two dogs yesterday.
Captain and Duke sat up staring at me." Morning boys". I smiled. They moved closer and began to lick my face." Okay, okay, let's go for a walk." They seemed to like that as they were already out of the room. I dressed and stepped out to see them waiting by the door.

The morning breeze was cool and relaxing. The boys lazily jogged beside me as I ran to the park.
After stretching and relaxing, I left for a pet store to get all they would be needing.

"Good morning, could I bring my dogs in?" I asked a guy,he smiled and nodded. I went in and the same guy began to show me around helping out. We got to the section of beds but the boys didn't like the idea as they kept growling and tried to push me away from the section." Seems like they don't like the idea of a bed." The guy said. " They slept in mine last night, so that is what they want I guess." I replied.

I bought shampoo and conditioner, toys, collars(even when they growled at that), name tags and biscuits for treats.
We left for home. I washed them before going in to shower myself then we had brunch.

Zoe came over that evening gushing over the boys immediately she saw them. We sat with wine and a movie as Captain and Duke sat beside me." I'm off to the club" Zoe said. " Just don't get laid by some weird guy." I told her. She rolled her eyes." Girl, every lady needs to get laid sooner or later. When was the last time for you?".Zoe asked "Uh, few weeks before I found out about Tony?" I replied.

" See. Get a guy, enjoy your night." Zoe said. The boys growled at that and gave Zoe a weird look. " You know I am not a fan of sleeping around." I told her. "Uh,yeah,true. I got it,get toys. Have fun with yourself watching those videos." She said.
I stared at Zoe, I usually watched porn and touched myself but never did with toys." I'll leave you to it. Talk to ya tomorrow." Zoe left and I cleaned up.

After getting comfortable in bed, I picked my laptop and got on a usual porn site. Choosing a video, I settled in and watched. Soon, my hand found it's way to my pussy.

Dylan's POV

Kamila's friend finally left and we all went into her room. Kamila stepped out of the bathroom naked and got in bed. This mate of ours was teasing us without even knowing it. She picked her laptop, played around with it and soon I began to hear moans coming from that device.'she is watching porn' Ryan yelled into my head that I almost winced.' I can see that, quit yelling' I snapped.

I saw her hand move down and graze over her pussy lips. I really wanted to have my mouth on her. A small moan sounded from her and that only got me harder. Ryan was now panting hard, hell we were both panting hard. She fingered herself until she came moaning.
When she opened her eyes, she saw us staring at her and smiled." Come on up." She said placing the laptop on the bed. The stupid ass brother of mine went up faster than I could blink and placed his head on her thighs." First come, first served." I rolled my eyes and up on resting my head on her stomach.

She picked her laptop again and played another video. I never knew my mate was this kinky, but that's makes me happy even more. She watched about three videos and came each time. Ryan kept asking if he could lick her.

Kamila finally fell asleep and we could tell that she was exhausted.
Ryan and I left the room and went into the living room phasing to our human form for the first time in eighteen months. " Boy, that was excruciating" Ryan said. I nodded.

I didn't want talk not wanting the the last view of Kami to go away. Sitting in a safe spot, I began to jerk off to the image in my head. Ryan also took his seat and we both jerked. I came and picked tissues cleaning myself and the seat.

After that, we left to Kamila's office. Luckily, I was able to grasp her password earlier. We sent an email to the pack updating them about our welfare. " Let's call them, you know how Dave is with emails." Ryan said.
He was right, our beta,Dave hated opening emails and always left them for Ryan and I.

I picked the phone and dialled in the number. It rang until a familiar voice spoke. "Hello?". "Dave?". I said " Uh yes, this is Dave. Who is speaking?" He asked.

" Don't you recognize our voice,pinky." Ryan said using the name we gave him after few pack kids dyed his fur pink. We then heard his sharp intake of breath. " Dylan, Ryan. Where the fuck have you two been?. You left me to handle the pack business, I had to open emails. You sister won't help but she sure annoyed the hell out of my life and soul." He kept rambling and we only stared at the phone as he went on and on.

After Dave finally calmed down, we explained to him all that happened and he laughed when we got to the part of being picked by a pound.
" Uh, about those wolves that attacked you two. They are not rogues, a pack nearby created a no man's land there." Dave told us. I was surprised because the last time we checked, the land belonged to no one and we sometimes used it to train.

"Don't call us. We will call ourselves whenever we get the chance." I told him " Sure,sure. So your mate adopted you two. How romantic" he said. " Shut up pinky,say hello to mum and dad. And of course, enjoy yourself telling everyone how we ended up in a pound" I told him. He laughed. " You know me".

We ended the call and looked around the house finding new information about our mate.
She is an estate agent and owns her own company. She also had an elder sister who lived not too far unlike her parents.
After enough tour, we shifted back and went into her room. Kami stirred awake when we got on the bed." Where were you two?" She asked sleepily but soon closed her eyes her hand stroking Ryan's and my fur until they stopped showing that she was fast asleep.
†††****

CHARACTERS
Kamila Woods- Olivia Rodrigo
Dylan Steele- Jordan Stenmark
Ryan Steele- Zac Stenmark
Serenity Woods(Kami's sis)- Bebe Rexha
Zoe Ryans- Miranda Cosgrove
Marie Steele (Twin's mum)- Angela Bassett
Ian Steele(Twin's dad)- David Beckham
Sarah(Twin's sister)-Keke Palmer
Dove Woods(Kami's mum)- Rosa Blasi
Raphael Woods (Kami's dad)- Simon Cowell
Aaron Drake(Twin's best friend and beta)- Sam Smith

These are them for now. More will be added as the story commences.

Xoxo Adorable_sam😘😘

Don't forget to like 👍 vote and share....