Chapter Thirty Four

Kamila's POV

Three weeks already passed since I began to train and it is already a piece of cake for me to connect with my teachers mentally.

We haven't gotten any rogue attacks since the last one but other packs have experienced more than one meaning we should be expecting another one.

"Well done Kamila, doing good with your defense today." Silon said when we finished sparing. I smiled saying few words of gratitude.

"Let's see how good you are now." Niara said immediately attacking with a gush of wind, I countered it with a wind slash cutting it off.
We continued that way, Niara switching between air, fire and wind and me counterattacking and also attacking whenever I saw a window.

Zeres also joined in making it a 2 vs 1 fight, trying to counter Niara elements and Zeres spell attacks got me fully occupied until I was able to redirect a wind gush from Niara to Zeres taking him down and drenching Niara in water finishing up.

Niara took the water out of her attire getting dry back and we all sat back on the grass.
"You are doing good, guess we will have to try Silon and Zeres together." Niara said grinning. "You are so hell bent on killing me before I even face the real enemy." I groaned laying on my back staring at the sky.
"You have to ready for any situation and all this are the simplest of any that will happen." Yolan said in his ever so serious tone making me roll my eyes.

"Okay , you are going with Lanny." Niara grinned as Yolan rolled his eyes at the annoying nickname Niara and I decided to call him.

We both giggled as I stood to face Yolan.
"I want to try something new today, we are going to try fighting while levitating." Yolan said.

That's right, Yolan has the gift to manipulate only wind unlike Niara who manipulate all elements and he is a great fighter like Silon making combating against him a real piece of work.

We levitated into the air and got balanced." Moving freely, get used to the flow of being in the air before we begin." Yolan said.

So we tried few exercise like running and all in the air and soon it turn into a light combat.

I lost my focus and almost fell face first into the ground a few times so we stopped at that for the day.

Coming back, I left for Dylan and Ryan's office while Vale skipped to the pack house in search of something to eat before joining me there.

"Hey, guys." I said walking into their office to see them seriously discussing with Aaron.
"Hey, firefly. How was your practice?" Dylan asked as they all smiled.

"It went well, I'm getting good with combating and now I'm gonna start to combat in air." I replied.
"Ooh, badass." Aaron grinned.

"So, what's going on? I could sense you guys were having a serious discussion." I asked.

"Oh, it is about some reports from other packs. The rogues are still attacking." Dylan said.

"And I think the previous attack will not be the only one on this pack." Aaron added. I nodded in agreement with that.

"So how are we preparing for another attack so there would not be any casualties?" I asked.

"Well, already expanded the safe house and added more entrances to make access easier. Vale already helped with the alarm system, made a spell that senses rogues even before the wolves patrolling." Dylan listed.

"Honestly, I think that is more than enough safety measures. We will all be safe in the pack and now I am stronger and fit enough to help." I smiled.

"Sure you are." Ryan said stroking my braids. "But you still have to be careful." Dylan added giving me a pointed look. "Sure thing, daddy." I winked.