Chapter Twenty Three

Kamila's POV

After the guys left, I looked around my new art room again before taking my seat in front of an easel.
Sitting for a while, I thought of what to paint then I remembered when we were on our way home.

Getting the paints ready, I settled down and began to work tuning out every other happenings around me which is what usually happens whenever I am painting.

Finally finishing the last stroke. I looked up to see that it was already dark out.
I left the room to see my mates busy in the kitchen. "When did you get in?" I asked. "About an hour and half ago." Ryan replied. "Came to check up on you but you looked so engrossed so we decided not to disturb you." Dylan added.

"Do you want to see what I painted?" I asked them. "Sure, firefly. But after dinner." Dylan said. I took my seat with no complaints because I was actually hungry.

Dinner was spaghetti and garlic bread. I ate until I felt like a bloated ball.
One thing I love about my body is my super fast metabolism. I could eat for a dozen people but do not add that huge weight, if not, I am pretty sure I will be on that show 'My 600Ibs life'.

After cleaning up and putting the dishes in the dish washer. We went up to dress for bed. Well, the guys dressed while I just put on one of their shirts.

We went into the art room and I shoved them in the direction of where I was sitting earlier.
They stared at it for minutes making me more curious until Dylan said, actually he whispered. "Wow, firefly."
"This is so beautiful, Puppy." Ryan said still staring at the canvas.

"You think it is good?" I asked. They both looked at me with an expression that said 'are you kidding me right now?'.
"This isn't just good, Kami. Any gallery would love to have this." Ryan told me.
"I don't know why your father thinks painting will make you a jobless person living with her parents because I can see you going places if you were a painter." Dylan said.

***

It has been two weeks since we came here. I have even fallen into a routine. Wake up to see the guys off for training then sleep for a while before getting ready to hang out with Zoë, sometimes Sarah also joins us.

This morning, Sarah spent the time in instead of exploring like we usually do. I was busy having a conference call with Leslie. She took over for me temporarily as she is just as great as I am in the job.
"So, when are you returning?" She asked. "I don't know, I love it here." I replied.

We ended the call and I went in search of Zoë, meeting her in the sun room. I took my seat but she didn't seem to be concentrating on her surroundings.
She blinked after a while and turned to face me. "What was that?" I asked. "Mindlink, I can speak to Sarah telepathically because she marked me." Zoë explained and that made me realise that the guys haven't marked me.

They never even brought it up with me, trying to rush me. But, I didn't even feel rushed.  We have been together for almost seven months now.

I guess that will be our topic of discussion during dinner tonight.

***
In the evening, Dylan and Ryan got home with the message that their mum invited us for dinner.
I went into the room to get dressed. October was already getting quite cold so I dressed warm enough. Speaking of October, I wonder if they do Halloween party.

I went to meet the guys and we left the house taking a stroll to their parents house. "Do you guys organise Halloween party, you know, the trick or treats trend." I asked.

"Yes, we do. Why do you ask?" Dylan asked back. "Well, it's the month of Horror, we gotta start making preparations." I replied making them chuckle. "Sure, no problem. You will soon see the changes." Dylan said.

"Oh, Kamila." Marie said hugging me then she pulled me in leaving the guys behind. We got into the kitchen, and I saw Zoë, Sarah and Ian.
"Evening, Ian." I greeted him and he smiled. "That sound better than you calling me Mr Steele like you work for me. So, how are you enjoying it here?" He asked with a smile on his face.
I don't think I have ever seen him without a smile.

"Wow mum, what a way to treat your sons." Dylan said as they joined us in the kitchen. "Oh, please. You'll live." She told them.

Soon we were all seated at the dinner table. Ian at the head of the table, Marie opposite him. One his left hand was Sarah and Zoë, on the right hand side was me and the guys and of course, I was seated between them.

Dinner was lively, Marie made sure to entertain Zoë and I with stories about our mates. Of course they could not do anything but groaned all the time.

The stories were funny, imagining the guys climbing trees and acting like monkeys made me laugh.

After dinner, we moved to the living room and Marie took out a photo album that had pictures of the guys from 0 years old. She also gave Zoë, Sarah's photo album.

**

It was almost 10pm, the guys and I were on our way home when I brought up the topic that has been at the back of my mind.
"Why have you guys not marked me yet?" I asked. "We can't mark you without your consent, Kami." Dylan said. "But you guys never asked." I replied. "We thought you would like it slow." Ryan was the one to reply this time.

"Well, I think you guys have given me enough time and.... I want you to mark me. Only on one condition." I said to them. "What is that?" Dylan asked, seeming eager.
"I want it to happen at our spot." I replied.

"Are you sure, Kami. You want it to happen?" Ryan asked. I nodded. "Yes, tonight." I replied.

Next thing I know, we were back home. The guys packing all we would need and soon I was on Ryan's back as he and Dylan ran in their wolf form to the cave.

We got in and dropped everything on the bed. I don't know why but I was so eager and also nervous.
" Let's take a dip." Dylan proposed and I nodded already stripping so I could get into the waters.

The guys joined me few minutes after I jumped in.  We were quiet staring at each other. Dylan was the first to pull me closer and our lips met getting tangled in a kiss.

💫💫💫
Yayyy
They are about to mark her.