Chapter Twelve

Dylan's POV

We were very happy when our parents arrived. After twenty months, we finally got together. The reunion sure was teary.

On getting to the house. I showed them all to the rooms Kami already prepared and left them to settle. Sarah was eager to meet Kami that she even wanted to go to her office but Kami already texted us that she was on her way with Zoe.

Dinner was ready and because our mum was around. The table was filled with all one could eat and more.

When Kamilia arrived, I led them to the backyard because dinner was under the gazebo. Immediately Sarah saw Zoe, she said that one word that can change a lot of lives. Mate.

Kamilia and Zoe looked confused because they did not hear what Sarah said. "What is going on actually?" Kami asked.
I stared at her and her best friend,not sure how Zoe will take the news. What if she is straight? "Spill it already." Kami urged. "Zoe is Sarah's mate." I replied.
I could tell that my little sister was scared to find out about Zoe's sexuality. "Oh. Zoe,wow." Kami said. "Please say you are not straight." Sarah blurted out.

Zoe smiled. "No I am not." Everyone actually released the breath they were holding, except my mate.
"You two can get to know each other later. For now, let's eat." Mum said. We all agreed and took our seats.
Kamila was between Ryan and I. Zoe sat with Sarah while our parents were together. "Where is Aaron?" Kami asked. "Went to visit a friend he knows around here." Ryan replied.

Dinner was going well, Kami and Zoe chatted with our parents. Mum was actually happy that they were best friends.
Aaron returned during desert. "Meet our best friend, beta and annoying human. Aaron." I introduced to Kami and Zoe. "Hello, it's finally nice to meet you Kamila and Zoe. Welcome to the family and pack." Aaron said.
"Zoe is Sarah's mate." Ryan said filling Aaron in. His eyes widened as he looked between the two ladies then he put on a pouty face and slumped on the chair. "Now,I'm the only one without a mate. You all should better watch your PDA around me." He said pointing at us all.

"Maybe if you quit being an annoying fellow. The moon goddess will finally give you a mate." Sarah retorted as they glared.

Everyone retired for the night after cleaning up while Zoe and Sarah took a walk around in the backyard knowing eachother well.
"Kinda hard to believe that Zoe is actually your sister's mate." Kami said as we got into bed. We had unofficially agreed to sleep together.

I nodded. "Kinda happy for her. Sarah always thought her mate may be straight."
"Zoe came out about being gay back at high school when I caught her making out." Kami replied.
"I guess the meeting in-laws went well." Ryan added as he kissed a spot on her neck that made me gasp. "You guys, your family is around. My walls are not sound proof." She told us. I only held her waist.
"Let's play a game then." I whispered. "What game?" She asked whispering back. "How quiet can you be." Ryan said as he cupped her pussy through her shorts.

⛔⛔❌WARNING. STEAMY SCENE AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ❌⛔⛔
Kamila's POV

"What?" I asked. I felt one of them play with my shorts until I felt the chilly air of the room hit my pussy.
"The game start now darling. So you have to keep quiet,unless you want our parents and Aaron hear you and trust me that guy won't let you hear the end of it." Dylan whispered into my ear.
I gasped as he rubbed my clit. "Shh. Remember you have to be quiet." Ryan said as he joined Dylan, both their fingers on my clit as they rubbed slowly.

Dylan reached to my slit and I felt his finger going through. He stopped, leaving his finger inside me when I wanted him to move it so bad. "Dylan" I whimpered trying to ride his finger but Ryan held me down as he added his own finger as they both moved their fingers.
They moved so slow that I tried to move my hips to gain a faster pace but they held me down preventing me from moving completely as they drove me to my edge until I was hanging by a tiny piece of thread.

"We can feel you squeezing our fingers, do you want to come?" Dylan asked as they moved their fingers faster and stopped  milliseconds before I came. My pussy was aching, begging for release making me shudder as they rubbed my clit.
I raised my head to see Ryan grinning mischievously. They drove me to my edge again and didn't let me finish.

I was getting frustrated and exhausted when I heard them. "Do you think we should make her come, bro." Ryan asked. "I guess we can. She has been quite a good girl and deserve to come, right?" He looked at me and I nodded eager. He smirked.

My mouth opened in a silent scream as they suddenly moved their fingers faster until I came. When I returned from my high,the guys grinned at me. "Wanna go again?" Dylan asked "quietly." He added.

I found myself nodding and they made me cum until I lost count and  fell asleep.

END OF STEAMY SCENE. ALTHOUGH, IT WAS NOT THAT INTENSE.

The next morning. I woke to see the guys on either side of me still asleep. I was in one of their shirt. The time was 4:30am which explains why they were still asleep. I tried to move so I could go pee when Dylan moved and opened his eyes. "Where are you off to?" He asked. "To pee." I replied. He nodded and fell back asleep.

After taking a leak and brushing, I cleaned up and changed all while the guys didn't wake. I left the room and went into the kitchen to start on breakfast.
About half an hour later, Marie joined me. "Good morning darling." She said. "Morning Marie." I replied. "I guess they came in late last night since they are still asleep." Marie said and I nodded.

We continued cooking and made a breakfast of eggs(scrambled and sunny side up because Sarah likes them), bacons, susages, waffles and pancakes. With an adequate amount of coffee that will be enough for the caffeine lovers in the house.
I just placed everything on the table when Zoe and Sarah joined us. "Morning family." Sarah said. "Morning." Marie and I replied.

The men joined us and we all sat to eat chatting away. The guy's family were staying around for three weeks so Zoe invited them to her fashion show and also begged Sarah to be a model which she agreed to do.

We cleaned up and went to prepare for the day. Zoe wanted to show Sarah her office so we all tagged along. Everyone with their significant half making Aaron start another complaining fit but shut up when Marie gave him a death glare. The guy's chuckled on either side of me. I hit their biceps playfully. "Do not make fun of him, you two." I said.
"Thank you Kami. At least someone is not bullying me here." Aaron said glaring at his two best friends.

All of Zoe's workers were happy to see Sarah so immediately they ushered her in and began to take measurements and brainstorm. Even Aaron did a little bit of modelling striking silly poses that made everyone laugh and the guys were just shaking their heads at their friend's silly antics.

"Kami, will you like to try a dress on?" Zoe asked me. "No,thank you Zoe." I declined because Zoe was fond of that, asking me to try a dress out then gift it to me even if or no matter how much I say I do not want it.
"Please, I promise I won't give you as a gift." She said. "That was what you said for the five dresses I have now. And don't even think you can blackmail me by using that 'a best friend is meant to be supportive' speech" I told her.
"Please." She pouted. "Do it, if she wants to give you, we'll pay for it." Dylan said to me. "Okay, fine." I gave in after everyone helped her in pleading.

I reluctantly stood up and went with Zoe to the changing room.
The dress was silver with rhinestones that made it sparkle in the lights. It reached to the middle of my thighs, not close to my knees. It also had tiny slits on either side of my thighs. To be sincere, the cloth was really nice. My best friend has magic fingers.
"Oh, you look like a goddess. I knew this dress has to go well on you." Zoe said when I stepped out. "I like it too, but you are not gifting it to me. I'll pay." I told her. "Okay, no problem. I'll give you a discount." She replied.

We left to go meet the others. "I can't wait for your darlings to see. I'm sure they're gonna be speechless." Zoe said giggling and I also smiled.

We got there and everyone noticed me. The room was quiet as every one had stunned looks on their faces. The guy's especially as even their jaws were dropped to the floor.

Hi people. Thanks for giving my book a chance 💜❤️.

So who is your favourite?

Do not forget to
Vote 💜
Comment 💜
Share 💜

Adorable_sam💜💜💜