Chapter Thirty Seven

Kamila's POV

The day ended full with joy and fun.

Zoė, Sarah and I went in to get ready for the second half of the party which Zoė made sure to be only for adults.

She set the whole place up to look almost like a club but a more stylist one and of course, everyone has to dress like they are going to one.

Kamila's

Zoe'

Sarah's

Marie's

Dylan and Ryan's

Ian's

"Looking sexy, mama." Zoė said when she saw Marie.
"Oh, please. Quit the flattery." Marie chuckled.
"No, you look really amazing. Marie." I added.

Someone knocked on the door and we all looked over to it.
"Who?" Marie called out.

"We get it that you ladies love to spend your time dressing but we are waiting." Ryan said.

"We will be down soon, haven't even used up to an hour and you're getting all impatient." Zoė replied.

We heard him groan and then he left.

"Let's just be quick and join them." Marie said.

I applied my lipstick, eyeliner. My earrings and necklace few butterfly rings on few of my fingers, my perfume. I  put my hair up into a bun and I was done.

We all left the room and went down to see Ryan, Dylan and Ian waiting for us.
"Finally." Ian said. We all glared at him, Marie's glare the hardest.

"Looking extremely lovely, ladies." He said.

Everyone went out. Dylan, Ryan and I following behind.
They stopped me and waited for the rest to leave.

"You look so beautiful and sexy." Dylan whispered in my ear.
"Can't wait to rip it off your body." Ryan added whispering in my other ear.
"And ravish, worship your body all night." Dylan
"Till you beg for no more." Ryan
We continue to walk out like they did not just say any of that into my ears.

There was lot of games available at the party, a bonfire was also lit making the flames illuminate the field giving everyone a glow up.

We danced and partied through out the night before some of us settled by the fire.

I stared at few pack members who were surrounding the table where beer pong was set up and cheering their Alpha who were playing against each other, up.

"Oh my goodness, this is the best Christmas party I have had in while." Zoė said as she sat, Sarah taking the space beside her.

"I agree with you." I replied.

Zoė' and my family were almost the same with their overbearing attitudes so Christmas where all family members come together was more of a torture season than cheerful season for us both.

Dylan and Ryan joined us. Dylan lifted me and sat in my place placing me on his lap.

"We have an announcement to make." Sarah suddenly said.