Chapter Forty Two

Third Person's POV

Once Kai landed in the forest. They all got down and walked out to the pack house. Some warriors were on the training ground battling against each other. Aaron was the first person to notice them along with some pack members.

"Alpha, Luna." They all stopped all that they were doing to respectfully greet their leader. Then they took their luggage and left with them taking it to their house.
Aaron moved closer to them. "Good to see you guys again. How was your vacation?" He asked with a smile on his face.
" It wasn't a vacation, I don't think you train for eight hours a day during your vacation." Kamila said.

"Ooh, I am glad I did not tag along. Thinking I would have the chance to explore a mythical forest."Aaron said.

" Dear Aaron, don't think you can escape it. I will make sure you get a dose of that training. "Kamila grinned. " I'm sure you must have slacked off behind our backs, training continues fully tomorrow, 5 am sharp. "Dylan added also grinning.

They left to Ian and Marie's house with Aaron behind them whinging about how they plan on bullying him after their return.

Marie was so happy to see her sons, and daughter in law, especially her daughter in law.

"We are also here you know." Ryan said after his mother hugged only their mate, acting like they were not even standing behind her.

"Hmm. Good to see you too." She simply said and and led them to the living room and they all took their seats.

"How was your visit?" Ian asked them.
"Good. I learnt a lot and recovered some memories." Kamila replied smiling.

"You should have seen her yesterday. So amazing with her training. We even did a simulated battle. Almost like the fight was real." Dylan said smiling with pride.

"So, anything we need to know. To avoid so much damages."

"Well, some warriors from Arythell will be here soon and we will all train together and learn eachother techniques" Ryan said.

"Hmm, that sounds good.  That will help so much." Ian replied.

It was already time for lunch so Kamila went into the kitchen to cook. Sarah and Zoė joined them there.
"Bestie!!!!!" Zoe squealed pulling Kamila into a tight hug. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. How have you been?" Kamila asked.
"Good. I think this is the first time we haven't seen each other for so long." Zoe said and Kamila nodded in agreement before hugging her best friend again until they separated the hug.

"Hey Sarah." Kamila said to Zoe' mate. "Good to see you Kamila, how have you been?" Sarah asked.

"Good. Thank you."

They all worked together in the kitchen to prepare a simple lunch and served it all, calling the males to join them on the dining table.

As they ate, Dylan and Ryan told the rest of them every activities they did in the mythical forest and how their training sessions went.

"I would love to see you in action." Sarah said to Kamila.
"Yeah, me too. I wanna see my bestie all badass." Zoe added.
They all laughed at what Zoe said, nodding in agreement.
"I'm sure you will, soon." Dylan told her.

Dylan, Ryan and Kamila retired to their house with Sapphire who had missed them so much especially Kamila.

Kai was already resting in the backyard as he had returned from hunting. Even though he loved to hunt for his own meal, Kamila still likes to pamper him and feed him herself.

Kamila went into the backyard with Sapphire and they hanged around with Kai.

KAMILA'S POV

"How are you doing Kai." I asked him taking a seat beside him. He wrapped his tail around me in a cushiony way.
'Okay. Prepared to fight. You are not gonna pull that stunt you pulled the last time.' He replied.

"That was the only way. Or Drayka would have succeeded and the whole spiritual world would be a complete mess right now." I told him.

'I know, but I wish I was able to fight well, and protect you more so you would not have to resort to that then.' He said.

" You fought really well, and bravely. You were the best of the best companion Kai. And you still are. We are winning this time and we are gonna be together forever." I smiled kissing his snout.

We sat in silence for a while. "Wanna watch the sunset from up?" I asked him.

'Sure.

Sapphire began to whine when I got on Kai. "Seriously, you can't. Go in to the guys" I told him.
He only whined the more and tried to climb up Kai's leg to me.
' Let him come with' Kai said.

I told my mates of our plan to the mindlink as we took off to the sky. "Have fun firefly." Dylan replied.

I looked at Sapphire hoping he won't get scared from the level of altitude as I held on to him tightly.

He was sitting quietly looking around. "Huh, I guess you are enjoying it up here." I said scratching behind his ears.

Kai flew around until the sun fully set and we returned home. Dylan was waiting outside.

"Hi." I smiled. "How was it? You took Sapphire along?" He was surprised. "Yes, and he enjoyed it much to my surprise that he began to whine when Kai wanted to come lower." I replied.

"Huh. Anyways, dinner is ready. Got some steak for Kai. Come shower and eat. A good night sleep is needed." He said.

"I agree with you know that." I told him going in after kissing Kai a goodnight on his snout and went up into the room.

After showering, I wore a shirt, definitely not mine and long fuzzy socks that made my feet warm immediately.

"Ooh, home made pizza." I said taking my seat. "Enjoy." Ryan smiled. I took a plate and put two slices of pizza for now cause I know I will eat more.

After six slices of pizza and an extremely filled stomach. I sat in the living room watching a movie to while away time while Dylan and Ryan slaved away in the kitchen, their words not mine.

When they finished, we moved up to the bedroom.
"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked as we got comfortable in bed.

"Well, now that we know what we are going against with the Viedagrons and Scrivons. We have to plan a battle strategy that won't make the warriors vulnerable to them." Dylan said.

"Okay. Let's sleep. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow for us all." I cuddled closer to them and closed my eyes.

"Good night. I love you." I muttered.  "To the moon and back." They both replied.

Another chapter. Thank you all for voting.
I would love to hear from you guys, so please try to comment and share anything you feel like with me. (Positive thoughts only😊)

Lots of love
Your adorable author
Lizbeth Rose 🌹