Chapter Forty Three

RYAN'S POV

Dylan and I got up as early as five in the morning and got ready for training. Leaving a message for Kamila to come join us when she wakes.

We left and went over to the training ground. Since no one was joining until an hour by six. We decided to lap around the training ground and also through the forest. We shifted to our wolves and they were happy to run so much.
We sparred with eachother in our wolf form for a while and returned to the training ground when we realised it was time for everyone else to join us.

Kamila was the first person my brother and I saw and I was already going to hug her.
"Why weren't you in bed when I got up?" She asked, her lips forming a pout.

"Thought you would want to sleep more." I told her,placing a kiss on her hair.

"So what are we doing first?" Dylan asked.
"I'm kicking Aaron's butt first." Kamila said.

Aaron only groaned. "You haven't forgotten about that?"
"Nope, I made a promise and I have to keep it." Kamila said smiling.  "Yeah, a promise to kick my butt and make my life hell this beautiful morning."

Everyone was here to see their Luna in action, even mom and dad showed up.
Aaron got into the fight circle with Kamila. The fight  circle was a style we used for training. Once an opponent is out of the circle, he or she only has five seconds to get back in and the battle continues until one is overruled.

"Don't hold back." Kamila grinned at Aaron. "Wasn't planning to, m'lady" Aaron replied and they got into position.
Everywhere was so quiet and still, it was like time actually stopped as we waited for one of them to make their first move.
Aaron attacked first by running towards Kami aiming a punch to her stomach. She moved out of the way, using the wind to support herself then slammed her feet to his side.
Aaron engaged her to a hand to hand combat and Kamila kept dodging them all, he dabbed at her right side but changed at last minute to the left side finally getting a strong hit on Kami.

Kamila groaned glaring at him. Aaron grinned in response but stopped smiling as Kamila grinned back at him.
She began to throw punches here and there at him so fast that Aaron only had to block her attacks.

"She is really good and fast." Dad said beside me. I only nodded in agreement not taking my eyes off them.

Third Person's POV

Everyone was in awe of Kamila as she fought so well against Aaron especially the kids who were still in training and are seeing their instructor's ass getting kicked.

Aaron got kicked out of the circle for the second time while Kamila, just once. "You can shift if you want." Kamila told him after he was in the circle again. "Nuh-uh, and have your mates behead me." He replied.

"Oh, please. Shift because I'm going all in this time around." Kamila rolled her eyes.
"Define all in" Aaron grinned getting into stance without shifting.
"Okay, suit yourself." She said as her eyes began to glow and her brunette hair were glowing brightly with a hint of red. Aaron ran towards her but did not even get close when a gush of wind from Kami swept him off his feet and he landed in his back with a thud.

Aaron got up glaring at Kami who was smiling at him mockingly. With a growl, he began to shift and stood before her in his wolf. His fur were sandy colored and he was big but not as bg as Dylan and Ryan but definitely bigger than every other wolfs in the pack.

Wings, almost transparent and invisible appeared on Kamila's back and she rose a little bit higher into the sky. Aaron was staring up at her as a low growl rumbled in his throat.

He began to move in circles staring up at her. Kamila moved also staring at him. Aaron jumped up with the goal to pull her back to the ground but Kamila moved out of the way pushing him by manipulating the wind instead.