Chapter Six

Dylan's POV

After Kami went into her room. We called Aaron again.
" What's up,niggas." He said making me roll my eyes at his mode of greetings. "Have you sent them all?" I asked." What do you take me for. Of course I have." He scoffed.
"A simple yes would have sufficed." Ryan rolled his eyes. "That would be too boring." Aaron mumbled. "Anyways, how's it going?" ." Normal. After all, you are not around here." I replied.
We ended the call after Aaron finished ranting and settled to sleep in the spare room.

*††*
The next morning, Kami got ready for work and I decided to make breakfast before she left. "So what are you doing today?" She asked taking a bite of sandwich." Getting our credit card and other necessities." I replied giving her a glass of fresh orange juice. She nodded eating quietly.
"Bye,see you later." Kamila said as she picked her car keys and smiled stepping out.

Ryan and I left the house after eating and cleaning up. Our first stop was the bank to get our credit card.
We went to a salon to get a haircut as our hair was already loner than usual. I have never been so happy to get a haircut and shave my beards which if I may add, I am not a fan of.
"Finally, I look like an actual person." Ryan said when his barber was finished with him.
"You never look like an actual person." I told him making him glare. " Take a close and thorough look at you and I. What do you see? No iota of difference, so if I never look like an actual person, the same applies to you." He replied.

Leaving the salon, we stopped at a boutique and shopped till we were satisfied. That was one thing about my brother and I, we loved shopping.
"Let's get home early and make dinner for Kami." Ryan said as we hailed a cab. "It's just lunchtime,we could make something and stop at her office. You know how she is when she is busy" I replied. "Fantastic idea." He agreed.
We got home and began to cook. I made Avocado egg salad sandwich with protein shake and fruit salad. Ryan packed it up into a bag.
"I feel like us going is good to overwhelm her. Maybe one of us should go." I told my brother. "True. You go today, we can take turns." He replied. I nodded and went into the room to change my top.

Taking a cab to her office. I got there in twenty minutes,paid the cab and went in. The receptionist noticed me and smiled. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked. "I am here for Miss Woods,tell her it's Dylan." I replied.
"Okay" she picked the intercom to call and soon I was on my way to Kamila's office. Going in, Kami's eyes was fixed on a file that she didn't even look up at me. "Hello Kami." I smiled." Hey, what brings you here?" She asked as I made my way around her table." This" I took the file in her hand and closed it with the other one on the table.
She looked up at me curiously. I pulled her off her seat and led her to the couch. "You need to eat." I told her. "But it isn't lunch break yet." She replied.
"Kami, lunchtime is ending in five minutes." I told her. "No..." She trailed off looking at her wrist watch." Oh". I nodded unpacking the food.
"This looks much." She said as I took my seat." It's just two pieces of sandwiches and salads Kami." I replied. "You sound like my mum." She grumbled under her breath which I wasn't meant to hear but all thanks to werewolf hearing I did making me chuckle.

She ate ignoring me and soon finished. "You got a haircut." She said immediately out of the blues and began to blush once she realised what she said making me decide to tease her. " Yes I did. Do you like it?" I asked grinning. She looked away, her cheeks resembling a tomato." It's okay." She whispered but I wouldn't have heard her. "I didn't catch that." I told her.

"I know you heard me." She said returning to her table. I stood holding the bag. "See you at home, darling." I said and saw her cheeks reddening as I left the office." Bye." She whispered before I closed the door.

*†*†
Kami got home when we were preparing dinner. We decided to make a spaghetti recipe a family friend taught us. Our mum always made sure we knew how to cook. I began to cook at the age of seven making simple meals and began to learn advance ones as I grew.
Mum always said that because we have women to cook for is doesn't mean we shouldn't learn how to cook. We always took turns cooking back at home.