Chapter Eleven

Kamila's POV

When I got up the next morning. I knew I had a dream but I couldn't remember what it was about.

As I brushed,my mind kept drifting off to the dream but I only came up blank. The dream felt strange and familiar at the same time even though I didn't recall any single detail.

After dressing up for the day in a black with gold lines one-piece dress and heels. I picked my bags and left to the kitchen.
Dylan was busy making breakfast. "Morning love." He said without even turning. I hugged him from behind enjoying his body warmth before replying, "Morning." "Where's Ryan?" I asked looking around slightly.

"Outside. Said your car was a little too dirty." Dylan replied. I nodded leaving him to take my seat as he dropped a plate and a cup of coffee.

"You know, you guys haven't told me about your home." I said after my first bite. "Yes,I agree." Dylan nodded. "Maybe during dinner, you will know all about us."

"Morning darling." Ryan said joining us. He only kissed me so as not to get me wet. "Morning,thanks for cleaning my car. I was meant to wash it the last weekend." I told him.
He only waved his hand dismissively. "Nah,it's nothing."

"Oh shit. I haven't been to the glasshouse in a while." I groaned fearing the fact that some of my flowers would wilt. "I take care of it while you are at work so don't worry, none are dead." Dylan told me.
"You guys are life savers,I honestly thought I would have tons of weeding to do."

After eating, I left for work in my car. Arriving at the office, Leslie joined me giving me a questioning look. "What?" I asked.
"Are you going to tell me who is that guy that brings you lunch every single day?" She asked.
Funny how she thought they were only the same person.
"My friend. Dylan." I told her.

I couldn't help but imagine the look on her face when she sees the two of them today. Apparently,no one knew because they both used Dylan's name.

"How did you two meet?" Leslie asked. "Long lost friends." I replied. "Oh. So why is he bringing you lunch?" She asked.
"Dylan has always been a mama bear so that is his way of ensuring that I eat." I replied.

Leslie finally left after she was satisfied with the answers she got from me.

After I was finished with the little work I had on my table for the main time. I fished my sketchbook out of my bag and opened it to my recent sketch,the dragon, I kept staring at it and finally turned a new page leaving the half sketch.

By lunch break, I had completed a sketch of Dylan and Ryan's dog form. Because it's been a while since I had sketch, it wasn't as easy but I got the hang of it.

Leslie came into my office looking like she has just seen a ghost. "You didn't tell me they were two!" She squeaked. I only laughed. "Now you know."

Dylan and Ryan came in smirking like they were up to something.
After Leslie got over it, she left the office leaving me with the guys.
"Hi." I said getting off my seat. We kissed and sat on the cushion. "What do we have for today?" I asked. "Beef sandwich and protein shake." Dylan replied.

After eating, I adjusted my position. I had my back against Dylan's torso and my legs on Ryan's thighs.
"Do you want to talk about our hometown now?" Ryan asked. "Yes, that will be great." I giggled when he tickled my legs.

A/N. The town is a name I made. If there is a town like that, I really want everyone to know that it is a coincidence.

Dylan was the first to talk. "Our town is a small town around Chicago. It is called Sunville and the population is roughly 2000 although probably only 300-500 are humans. Which means the remaining are members of our pack. The Silver Moon pack, which makes us one of the largest pack on the continent.
The humans in the town, most of them are mates to other werewolves while others are just living there. Which means we watch how we shift and there are some part of the forest that is closed but that is where we hunt and train."