Chapter Four

We took our seats, Kami sat staring at us and Dylan began to talk.
"My name is Dylan Steele and my twin is Ryan. We got into your house almost three months ago." He said. Kami shook her head. "That's impossible, how have you been in this house and I never saw you?" She said. "You always saw us. We...are werewolves, so we have been with you as Captain and Duke." Dylan replied. She stared at us with doubting eyes." Werewolves, yeah right. And I am a mermaid." She said."Could you be truthful cause you are so damn lucky I haven't called the cops on you two."
" It's true, my brother and I are werewolves. We exist,ask us anything, to clear your doubt." I was the one to talk this time. She stared at us for a while biting her lips in the cute way she does whenever thinking of something.
"What did I do today?" She finally asked. "You were at work, resuming at exactly 8am. At the office, you had three meetings, one of which extended to the time you were to meet Zoe so she gave you and earful." Dylan said carefully.
She looked surprised but masked it up almost immediately."Who calls me every Tuesday and Thursday nights?"
"Your parents call on Tuesdays and your sister calls on Thursdays." I replied. She took a deep breath and spoke up. "Can I see Captain and Duke again?" We nodded." You ready?" I asked. She nodded biting her lips nervously.
Dylan and I got into position and felt the shift take over. I shook out my fur coat after shifting and looked at her. Her jaw were literally on the wooden floor.

"Okay, I still have questions." She said and we shifted back getting the clue. "I know you have tons of questions for us. But it is really late and you don't want to be late for work tomorrow morning. We would answer all questions as we get the chance to." Dylan said.
She nodded and stood up leaving for her room. Dylan and I decided to sleep in the living room to give her privacy but she stopped on noticing us. "What are you doing?" She asked standing in the door. "We thought you would like some privacy, to take it in well." I replied
Kami shook her head hugging her body. "I want my dogs with me all night. I can take it in tomorrow." She said. We shifted and walked behind her back into the room. Kamila got on the bed and snuggled close to us like she didn't just find out the truth about us.

Kamila
The next morning, I woke up to see Duke sitting by the foot of the bed. The memories from last night came flooding into my brain and I looked at him again. "It wasn't a dream, right?" I almost whispered as if I was afraid to hear the reply. He shook his head visibly enough and got off the bed.
Duke, or Ryan, if I recall correctly left the room as if giving me privacy to get prepared for the day.
I stepped into the bathroom and the first thing I saw were my toys washed and left on the counter top to dry. I groaned in mortification as I quickly put them all away vowing not to use them until I figure those men I have in my house.
Bathing, makeup and hair got done in thirty minutes and I got dressed in a black skinny jeans and a camisole in the same colour wearing a jacket on it, a finishing touch was my boot heels.
Picking my hand and laptop bag. I went into the sitting room to see them waiting in the kitchen. "Morning". I said.
I could tell they checked me out because they weren't even discrete about it and I notice their eyes flash a golden hue. "Morning". Twin 1, Dylan replied. That's when I noticed he was wearing a Jean that hanged dangerously low on his waist. "I made breakfast" he continued.

I never always had the chance to prepare breakfast every morning before going to work. Taking my seat to be met with a full breakfast." I can eat all these. Are you trying to kill me from overfeeding?" I asked looking up at them. Dylan shook his head with an amused expression.

I left for work alone since they agreed to stay behind. Of course, I couldn't ask to inconvenience themselves and still stay as a dog.
At the office, there was nothing to keep me busy and that made me to keep thinking about the whole situation since last night and the fact that I had two dangerously hot sexy handsome guys in my house. Not one, but two. Did I just call them hot, sexy, handsome.
After fighting a inner battle with myself for half of the day, I decided to close early. Packing my bags, I called Leslie in. "Here I am." She said holding a notepad incase she had to write something down. "No need for that". She closed it. " I am closing early. If there is any information that can't wait till tomorrow, send me an email and i'll sort it out from home." I told her. She nodded asking, " Hope you are not feeling sick or something?". I shook my head at that getting up from my seat." No, not just feeling the office today. See you tomorrow" I replied.

On my way home. I stopped by Targets to get some clothes for them as the ones they had on earlier wasn't doing them any justice.
Getting the biggest size of sweatshirt and jeans I could find. I paid and left arriving home in few minutes. The guys were sitters in the living room like obedient dogs. Looking around, I noticed the house was cleaned up and shiny." I am home." It felt saying that to them.
They looked at me and I noticed they now looked refreshed and clean except for the clothes they had on. Holding out the bags," Got something more comfortable for you." I told them.
Ryan sighed dramatically as he took them from me. "Thanks." Dylan said." Okay, go in to change. I still have my questions." I told them and they went in.
I quickly went into my room to change into something more free before I die from too much warmth. I wore a baby blue shirt that reached mid-thigh and shorts under it pulling my hair up in a lazy buns.
The guys were already sorted waiting for me and I joined them taking my seat.
"So, where should we start?" Dylan asked. " Well, how did you get into a pound?" I asked back.

†*†*†
Thanks for reading.
Xoxo. Adorable_sam
💜💜

My Adopted Dogs Are Alpha Malesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें