Chapter Twenty Four

Kamila's POV

I woke up the next morning in our room. As I sat up, I recalled the dream I had.

Gosh, I can't believe it was all a dream. I chuckled sitting up well just as the guys came in.
"What's  funny?" Ryan asked. "Just a dream." I replied.
"Good morning." Dylan said leaning down to place a featherlight kiss on my lips before standing straight up. I smiled up at them.

"What happened last night?" I asked because all I remembered was Marie feeding me so well. Dylan chuckled. "Mum fed you so well you actually fell into a food coma. You were acting kinda drunk last night." He replied.

I can't believe that, the last time such a thing happened, I was in high school.
"Get ready for the day, we prepared breakfast for you. Then you can enjoy your day with Sarah and Zoe." Dylan told me. I nodded. "Actually, I am picking Sage up and we will spend the  day painting at home." I said.

"Okay, then."

I went into the bathroom to wash my face then brushed my teeth. After that, I took off the shirt I had on and got under the shower.

Dressed in a grey turtleneck top and black jeans to keep myself warm as today is kinda chilly. I left the room after picking my phone, went down to meet the guys in the kitchen.

"Eat up." Dylan said as he dropped my plate on the table. "Thank you." I said to them both with a kiss each.
After eating and cleaning the whole kitchen, we left to the daycare to pick Sage up.

Immediately the guys and I came in, the little ones excitedly greeted in their high pitched voice. "Good morning, Alphas and Luna."

I giggled kneeling to their levels and they all came forward to hug me. Throughout the whole time I had spent here, we have all become close. "You didn't come yesterday." Zander, a five year old said.

We became after he asked me why I was the Alpha's mate and not his because I am so beautiful.

"Well, I came to say hello today." I told him.
After spending about an hour with all of them, Sage and I to go back to the house. "Are you ready to paint a bigger picture?" I asked her because this will be her first time using a easel.
"Yes, I am. But what if the painting comes out weird?" She asked back.

"This is your first time, of course it won't come out fully perfect. But as the saying goes, practice makes perfect so I am sure you will get it in no time." I told her.

We got into the art room the guys prepared for me. Sage looked around completely awestruck and I am sure that is exactly how I looked the first time I saw this room.

✨✨

We settled to draw after I showed her how to set up her easel. I sat still for a while thinking of what to paint and the dragon I always sketch came to mind.
I decided to paint it since I had always sketched it and had never painted it before.

We were busy till lunch time which was when Zoë came in. "I come bearing sandwiches and juice." she said making Sage giggle.
Leaving our work, we sat on the couch in a corner of the room to eat.

"It is your birthday tomorrow, you know?" Zoë said to me. "Yeah, and ia my gonna spend it in." I replied. She gave me a look and didn't even argue.

"What have you planned, Zoë?" I asked her dropping my sandwich back onto my plate.
"Oh, nothing much. Just a gathering of us, the guys and their parents." She replied. At least it wasn't something big so I agreed.

"And I have your birthday present." She squealed. I shook my head at my hyperactive friend.

After eating, Sage and I continued painting while Zoë kept us company.
We finished few hours after lunch. "All done." I said first turning to check on Sage. She looked concentrated.

Few minutes later, Sage finished and smiled at Zoë and I. "I am through."

Zoë and I checked her work first. It was a picture of a lady, she was smiling happily. Looking closely, I could tell she resembles Sage so much. Same hair, face and nose except for the eyes.
"Your mum?" I asked. Sage nodded.
"She looks so beautiful." Zoë said and I nodded on agreement. The woman looks so beautiful in a painting making me wonder how much more beautiful she looked in person.

"Are you taking it home to your dad?" I asked. "I don't know if daddy will like it." She said looking down at her feet. "Oh, I am sure he would love it." Zoë said exaggerating the 'love' in her sentence making Sage giggle.

Later, we packed it up and Zoë and I escorted Sage home.
"We are going shopping tomorrow morning since the party is at night." Zoë told me. "I told you told me it is a small gathering, why do I have to dress up?" I asked her.
"Because it is your birthday." She replied sassily.

"How was your day?" Dylan asked as we ate dinner. "Very amazing, everyday here has been so amazing. Almost makes me not want to go back." I replied. "When do you want to go back?" Ryan asked.

I could tell that they have never thought of me going back to my place.
"I don't know." I replied and we ended the conversation there. I could tell the guys did not like the thought of me going back even if it is for a short while.

✨✨

"Nope, not the one." Zoë said to the third dress I had tried on that morning. "I don't care, Zoë. I am tired already." I told her. "We have only spent two hours in here, don't be such a lazy ass." She said giving me another dress to go try on.

"Finally, this is it." Zoë said. This time, the dress was a petal pink dress that reached above my knees.
It was all glittery because of the tiny diamond like stone that were scattered around the body.

After buying the dress. We left the boutique with bags of goods because Zoë won't stop buying clothes.

✨✨

"Sit your ass, let me do your hair." Zoë told me.
We were getting ready for the 'gathering'. Zoë keeps calling it a small gathering but I am finding it hard to believe her but I just let it go waiting till it is time.

After my make up and hair styling she got me into the dress. My jewelleries were part of their birthday presents for me.

We left the room to go downstairs after Zoë was finally satisfied with my look.
Everyone else were at the back of the house. Truly like Zoë said, only the guys, Sarah, Marie and Ian were present.

"Happy birthday, Kami." They all said. "Thank you all." I smiled.

It was a very quiet gathering that I enjoyed so much. Everyone gave me a present.
Zoë and Sarah got me a husky puppy, his eyes were so blue that I named him Sapphire. His fur was pure white with hint of black around him.

I could tell that he is one playful puppy as he kept jumping around me.

Dylan and Ryan got me a handmade  bracelet. It has a wooden wolf charm and a star.

We ate while chatting and soon everyone left.

Dylan played a song out loud after he and Ryan cleared everywhere. "Care to dance?" he asked reaching out his hand.
I giggled and took it and he pulled me up on my feet.
Ryan was right behind me as they both held my waist.

"Dylan, Ryan?" I said. They hummed.
"I don't want to go back. I want to be with you forever." I told them.

We stopped dancing as they looked at me. "Are you sure firefly, you have a job there." Dylan said. "I am my own boss, I could branch out here. As long as I am always with you." I replied.

They hugged me. "I am so glad." Dylan said. "And also, I want you guys to mark me." I whispered.

They both look so happy. "Really?" Ryan asked. I nodded. "You guys have given me enough time if that is what you are thinking about. I want it to happen at our spot." I replied.

In less then twenty minutes, we arrived at the waterfall. The guys shifted and ran with me on Ryan's back.
"You guys, we didn't even pack anything." I said.
"We don't need to." Dylan replied and we went in.

Did I get you guys in the beginning of this chapter?
Anyways they are marking her this time.
Yayyy

Do not forget to vote, comment and share

Much love

Lizbeth Rose 🌹