Chapter Five

"We are werewolves, like we said before. Because we are twins, we both became the Alphas of our pack which is called the Silver Moon pack. We were traveling alone as wolves when we got ambushed by other wolves. We were able to fight them but it was a large difference.
Almost thirty wolves against us, we got injured and too weak. Normally, werewolves heal by themselves but it was too much for is so we laid still until we heard a vehicle approaching so using the last of our strength, we shifted into our dog-like form and got picked up by the pound."
Dylan said as I listened quietly. "After healing in the pound, we tried to get out but the security was strong and cameras were on 24/7 which meant we couldn't shift and risk exposing our nature." He continued. "But I guess it all happened for the best." Ryan added making me turn to him.
" What do you mean by that?" I asked. Dylan gave a look to Ryan who smiled smugly. "Well. To us werewolves, we always have mates, soulmates." Dylan said picking his words. I nodded. "I have read few werewolves book, I know about that. Mating stuff and all that." I replied.
"Yes, about that. You are our mate Kamila." Dylan said. They were quiet, in fact, we were all quiet as I took it in.
These two are telling me I am their mate. That is shocking. Few hours ago I discovered that werewolves exist and now they are telling me I am bonded to them. Maybe that explains why relationships with other guys never worked out. Because I was to be with these two. Oh my goodness, my already crazy life just turned more crazy.
I pinched myself hoping that this was just a ridiculously long dream and I would wake up with normal dogs right beside me. Forgetting that I had company, I kept on pinching until a hand pulled my fingers away from my face.
I looked up to see Dylan with a slightly amused expression on his face. "You are not dreaming." He said. I nodded. " So, do  you believe us?" Ryan dragged out.

"Yeah, yes. I guess I do. And that mate stuff, could we go through it as well. I mean, does it happen the way books says. Mating and marking and the ceremony?" I asked. They nodded." But, doesn't it seem weird. Me being with two men. Mate, mating, it is almost the same as marriage." I explained.

"Yes, but to us. Having one mate is a common occurrence among twins . So our family sees it as a normal thing. Well, your family accepting the news will be the issue." Dylan replied. "Well, my mum is easy going and a kinda wild woman, same with my sister. My dad is the Exterminator." I said and they chuckled at me calling my dad an exterminator.

"How about your family. Did they ever search for you?" I asked. "Well, they did. But the fact that a car picked us up will cut any clue or scent to follow." Dylan explained. "But they know you guys are good." They nodded before Ryan proceeded to talk.
"In a pack, we have the link to feel each other. The closer we are, the stronger the connection. So if anything should happen, we feel the connection cut off."

"How about calling them to let them know you guys are good now." They exchanged glance before Dylan said." We actually did, one of those nights when you are asleep. We have been talking to them for a while now." Dylan said looking away sheepishly.

"Well, you guys need more clothes. We should go shopping." I said. "You don't really have to buy them for us. We can call our parents and have them send stuffs to us." Dylan told me. I nodded taking out my phone and reaching it to him, he looked up at me questioningly." Call them." I said.

Dylan took the phone and dialled a number. It rang until someone picked it,"Hello?". "Aaron." Dylan said. "Oh, hey,dude. Thought you were going to call tonight."The guy, Aaron said.
"Yeah,but she found us out." Dylan replied. The guy was quiet for a while before speaking up." Is she there with you guys. Can she her me?" He asked quietly like a kid who was asking if he could come out if his hiding place.
"Yes. To both questions." Ryan replied. "Oh. Hey Luna, I'm Aaron and I am those two asshole beta and best friend." He said making me giggle. "You do realise you are talking about your Alphas." Dylan said.
"Yeah, but you can't do anything to me." He replied them. "Just get our parents and let's switch to a video call." Ryan said. "Are you getting rid of me." He asked with a fake gasp.

"Get our mum on the phone now or I will call her myself and tell we have been on the phone for almost an hour but you were too lazy to get off your ass to tell them we are on the phone. I'm sure she would enjoy beating someone up." Dylan said as he and Ryan smirked

"Jeez, I'm on my way." Aaron mumbled. The call was quiet for a while then we switched to video call waiting.
A woman now held the phone staring back at us. She gasped looking at me. "Hey boys, hello. You must be Kamila." She said giving me a warm smile. "Yes, nice to meet you Mrs Steele." I returned the smile.
"Oh please, call me Marie. Mrs Steele make me feel like these two already gave me a grandchild." She said giving her son's a straight look as they grinned back at her.

"C'mon, ma. You know we would only give you grandkids with our mate."Ryan said grinning. That made me blush, why am I blushing?. To make matters worst, Marie looked at me smiling.
"Does she know?" She asked them and that only made my blush spread from my cheeks, all over my face, down to my torso.
She only chuckled as the guys smiled too. "So you know." I nodded suddenly feeling shy. "No need to be shy darling, you are a part of our family now."

They spoke to their mum for a while after my conversation with her. Probably asking her to send all they would need. The call ended after a while and we sat quietly.
It was weird sitting with two men who were my dogs before. "I'll start dinner." I said getting off the couch. "We'll help." Dylan said standing as well. His brother gave him a questioning look like I did.

We cooked together and ate quietly. I retired to bed, I thought of asking if they could sleep with me in their dogform but I decided against it.
Guess the first day with my dogs in their human form went well.