· xxxxxxviii ·

The Lily and Lilac

The smoke fades and showed Yuni who is leaning on the wall of the boundary, unharmed, however she looks exhausted, 'Using mana while giving my life to the pacifiers are taking a lot from me...' 

"W-Wait!" She heard Tsunayoshi's desperate calls and look forward to see Byakuran coating a scale of white dragon once again with Sky Flames, "Don't wanna." And shot it  towards Tsunayoshi's chest.

"No!! Mister Sawada!!" Yuni's screams as well as the people outside, "Tenth!!" "Tsuna!!" 

"How dull. He was down immediately." Byakuran said and look at Yuni, "Come now, Yuni." Yuni have her mind blank to even hear his voice, 'No... I don't have the power to hold back his powers.. If only-"

"Ow... Owww!!" The voice of Tsunayoshi woke Yuni from her thoughts and she look at the young brunette who is sitting again, coughing. Tsunayoshi tore his shirt and saw the necklace that Yuki gave him blocked the attack for him, "Yuki's necklace!!" 

It indeed got hit by Byakuran's attack, there was a crack at the center of the clam. 

This shocked Yuni and Byakuran, "Oh~ It didn't affected you. Did Yuki changed your seal?" 

Yuni look at Tsunayoshi, dumbfounded, 'How... I didn't noticed anything. Did sister really changed the seal? But it's too late to change seal, it can take a month.' Her eyes immediately scanned Tsunayoshi's body and noticed something on his wrist, ' That.. It emits Lady Hayami's mana...' However, that mana is too small to notice at first glance. 

'Byakuran has always been sensitive to Lady Hayami's mana... Why is he not noticing it now?' Yuni thought, making sure that Byakuran will not notice her body language, 'Right now... It's not Sister Yuki who is holding the heal of Mister Sawada... It's Lady Hayami.'

Tsunayoshi look at the necklace on his hand, and remembers Yuki, 'Yuki has really helped me in so many ways...' Tsunayoshi clenched the necklace, "It's true after all... Everything has helped me in some way..." This made the people around him confuse.

"Nothing that has happened since I came to the future has been pointless. The bitter things... the painful things... the fun things... it's because of everyone... That I'm here right now..." Tsunayoshi said with a gentle voice, "All the things that I've found since coming here- the skills, and the weapons. None of it would have done any good if I'd been alone... It's because everyone here, that I was able to achieve them." 

"Would you call that unlucky...? I wouldn't." Tsunayoshi continues, "The time I've spent here with everyone... is a treasure to me..." Byakuran look coldly at him, "My flames.. were born because of this world you've taken over." Tsunayoshi clenched his fist and sky flames begun to gather on them, "These are everyone's flames!! The fact that you've hurt all those innocent people... I'll make you regret it!!" 

His gloves return to it's real form as Sky Flames burst once again on his forehead and Vongola Ring.

"The flames have rekindled!!"

"Tsuna!"

"Mister Sawada!!!" Yuni exclaimed happily. She's so thankful that Tsunayoshi had some time to recover from his injuries and that Hayami's healing spell from the bracelet worked. 

However, the moment was ruined when Byakuran suddenly laugh, "I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you've solved nothing at all!! The difference in our strengths hasn't changed since you collapsed!!" He cackles.

"I wonder about that." An unfamiliar voice from from Tsunayoshi's ring and The Vongola Rings glowed on their respected flame color. Luminous blinks when he noticed a glow behind him as well. He turns around and saw the Vongola Mist Ring glowing on the ground, 'Uncle Mukuro left it.' He picks it up and a hologram of Deamon Spade's face appeared.