· xxxxvii ·

• The Sky and Snow of the 10th Generation Vongola

"Senpai!" Yuki slam her hands on Hibari's table who is peacefully doing his paper works before Yuki came into his office. He has disappeared from Namimori for some time so his paper works has compiled and he wants them done. But how can he do these paperworks if this girl is annoying him!?

"Senpai! Who was that girl beside

 Tsunayoshi?! She's so pretty! I have to know her name!" Yuki bombard him with questions the moment after that night about the woman that she saw inside the office of his boss. Yuki have to know her name, after all, it's the last name that will confirm which bloodline she is. 

"It's none of your business." 

Yuki pouts, "I also want to know her name. She's important to Tsunayoshi, right?"

"I won't tell you about the future, Kazehaya Yuki."

"Touché."

Hibari seems a little surprised that she gave up that easily and she sits on the couch of his office. 

 __________

Yuki's pov:

I really dislike not knowing anything.... I sat on the couch, putting my leg on another, leaning my head on the couch, looking at the ceiling. Just thinking about that woman being important to Tsunayoshi gives me a bitter feeling. 

His smile is so pure and happy on that picture, as well as the smile of that woman. 

I closed my eyes. 

I wonder if the future Tsunayoshi will also find that woman.. and smile like he does on that picture... It makes me want to live and see that image for myself. Tsunayoshi smiling happily with the woman he loves. 

I want to see it. 

I chuckled internally. If Keira hears that, she'll probably be happy that I finally have something I want to see on the future so that I want to live. 

But still.... That woman is really pretty, I want to see her too. Maybe I should find her when I return. She's a mana user, I am sure I will find her. After all, I am the leader of the Court right now.

I feel like.... I know her somewhere.

__________

3rd person's pov:

Hibari carry Yuki to one of the spare room on his foundation and lay there. The girl have the audacity to sleep on his office. He once again hold back a sigh and tuck the girl in. He feels like he is becoming a parent to this girl. Maybe because she is from the 10 years ago, she is still a child after all. 

"Mr. Kyoya." He heard Kusakabe from outside. He stand up and open the shoji door, "What?"

"Tsunayoshi Sawada is outside. He said that he wants to have a conversation with you." 

"What is it?"

"I don't know, sir. He wishes to speak about it personally to you."

"Let him in."

Kusakabe lead Tsunayoshi to the room that Hibari and Reborn once talked

"Mr. Hibari... Is Yuki my Snow Guardian?" He didn't even hesitated to ask which is very unlike him. Even when he is sitting in front of the guardian fears, he isn't wavering and is sitting straight. 

Hibari stares at him. He is quite amused. He didn't expected the younger Tsunayoshi to have this demeanor on him. He is calm, almost like in his Hyper Dying Will state. He bets that if he says yes, he will accept it like Yuki, "What made you think of that, Tsunayoshi Sawada."