· xix ·

• The Amaryllis' promise

The first time Reborn met Yuki's mother was at a mission to protect her. How ironic, he is a hitman, he is supposed to kill, however its a request from Nono and he can't question nor disobey it. It was 18 years ago.

He look at the woman sitting in front of him who finally noticed his presence, "Nice to meet you, my name is Camilla Wisteria."

"Reborn. At your service."

"Are you the one who will protect me?"

"Yes."

She didn't questioned why a infant is there to protect her and just smiled.

He remembered Nono's words, "The woman you are going to protect is a distant relative of mine. You can say my niece from a distant relative. She have blood of Vongola on her veins. However, she's a civilian. So please be careful."

Reborn can see that she does have blood of Vongola and a Sky at that one too. That air around her reminds him of Luce.

~❆~

Yuki hum as she saw on the couch of her house, "I used too much..." She groaned with laziness, "But I guess... it's to protect the Vongola around, I don't mind." She mumbled.

She heard a flap and glanced at the porch of her living room to see a blue bird. The porch is already open anyways, so the bird entered and landed on her lap. She look down and she saw no paper on its leg.

"Did Reborn got upset?"

The bird chirped. Yuki chuckled, "A little huh... Did he want me to keep me in check that much? To make sure I'll be friends with Tsuna and help him in the future." She smiled.

Blue jumped on her lap agreeing, "He doesn't really need to worry about those because I only live because of Vongola."

She stroke Blue's head with her index finger, "Thank you for your hard work. I'll give you a treat later." She said with a smile.

Like Reborn, Yuki can also understands animals.

"I'm pretty sure mother is not the only woman he remembers when its me. But I guess, I changed everything about me, so he wouldn't find out about it."

~❆~

Night,

Yuki is eating snacks at her balcony on her room while reading a book, when she remembered the date, 'I feel like I forgot something about the plot...' She shrug her shoulders, 'Some are not important in this arc anyways. I'll take it easy before those arcs. I only have 2 months from now on.'

Next day,

Yuki is sitting on her table in the classroom, alone, when she felt a presence behind her. She turn around and saw Tsuna walking to her, "Kazehaya-san, can I ask you a question..?" He ask nervously, 'Should I really question Kazehaya-san? Does she even know Lambo?' He thought.

The ravenette smiled, "Of course. What is it?" She ask, facing Tsuna completely.

"Have you seen a kid with cow printed pajamas with afro hair around?" He ask.

"Nope."

"Thank you.. I'll take my leave, Kazehaya-san." Tsuna sweat and immediately walk away from Yuki before her fans plan a murder on Tsuna, which he is well aware and immediately stayed away from Yuki.