· xxxv ·

The Cherry Blossom's Second Petal

A barrier of Indigo flow surrounds Mara who is sleeping peacefully on a bed like her life is not in danger. A hand rest on the barrier outside and bright purple eyes stared at the sleeping girl.

"Yuki, my dear granddaughter, you are always surrounded by strange people."

~~~

Keira stared at the gold locket watch on her hand with the crest of Cherry Blossom; with indifferent and deep eyes. She stared at it for almost 2 minutes.

Until the door opened and she immediately put it inside the box and locked it with her mana. She turn around, "You need to learn manners, young boy." The said young boy smirked, "It seems like you are hiding something Yuki doesn't know."

"And you will not know it."

The young man smiled with a sigh, "You are really a mysterious character, Keira." He comfortably let himself sit on one of her room's couches, "I have a news for you."

Though quite annoyed by, Keira didn't showed it, "What."

"Eunice accepted to be my guardian. The New Element Guardian."

"That will cause a war if not talked right."

"I can talk to Auntie."

"She doesn't even favor you, yet. So does Damien."

"She will."

Keira scoffed.

~~~

"It is day at Italy. The CEDeF are infiltrating the Vongola main base for 2 days now. Iemitsu by now is wounded by the fake ninth." Yuki discussed.

"To think that old man can do that. I'm surprised."

"The CEDeF boss just really respect the ninth, that's why he lowered his guard."

Keira look at Yuki, "Why did you bring that sword brat here?" Yuki look at her innocently, "Why?"

"We might get exposed you know."

"Why?"

Keira signed in defeat. While the boy with white hair chuckled, "Doesn't it make a little excitement on our daily lives. Yamamoto is a trustworthy person too, he didn't told anyone when he learn about the curse of the Arcobaleno." Yuki agreed, "And... I saw a potential on him. Reborn said he is a Natural Born Hitman."

She look at Damien, "Look through the Yamamoto Family history. Whatever it is, report it to me." She smiled, 'There is a theory going around the khr fandom before. That all of the Guardians of Decimo is connected to the Guardians of Primo like them.' She blinked, 'If that theory will be proven here, then doesn't that mean... there was another...'

"Yuki!" The young girl look at Keira, "Are you symptoms showing again? I thought you are avoiding that boy now."

"I am. I tail Hibari Kyoya now more than before you know."

(A/n: you all know what? I'll stick with the Japanese naming system, this is hard.)

'Lucas...'

~~~

Yuki place the forceps on a tray and take off her gloves, "That should be fine now. Good thing his wounds won't leave scars." She sat beside the bed where Yamamoto is lying.

_________________

Yuki's pov:

If this boy is one of Ugetsu Asari's descendant, then that means some of them run to Japan together with Primo or their descendants did.