· xxxx ·

The Snow's Blessings - The Chosen Sky of The Princess and Trinisette

'What are these? They don't decrease. I have already defeated many of them but they are still increasing. It's almost like they are infinite.' Damien thought as he slice more of them. He earlier has learned his lesson.

This zombies can only be killed by mana. His katana earlier didn't had any mana on it, so the zombies kept coming back. When he enveloped his katana with mana and sliced the zombie. It didn't came back to life and turn into ashes.

'I shouldn't be touched by these creatures.' He thought and his eyes glowed. He stab his katana on the ground and a circle of green mana came out of it, "Expansion.". It enlarge and every zombies it hit burned and turn into ashes.

Damien put more mana into his spell and expanded his spell throughout the entire town of Namimori even on the outskirts.

Eunice floated up when she felt her brother's mana on the ground, "They must have annoyed him." She snickers.

The moment Damien's mana reached the border if the town. It expanded on the air and veil the whole town slowly.

Eunice admire the beauty of the barrier Damien made with the night sky. She lift her hand and snaps her fingers, "Veil." The barrier disappears and only the sky is seen.

Damien look up as the barrier he set disappeared, 'Must be Eunice...' His sword also disappeared. He sigh and watch the black flow on the ashes disappear without a trace.

~~~

Yuki's hand stop, and place her tea cup on the saucer instead of drinking it, "Oji-sama. You must felt it too..."

"Damien created a barrier."

"Yes." She purse her lips, "It seems that what you told me is true... But, where do those monsters came from."

"I also don't know, my dear." The man look at the clock, "I think it's time for you to go now."

Yuki also looked at the clock and nodded, "I'll see you later, Oji-sama." She stand and smile, "Please take care of Mara for me. Thank you."

~~~

Luca appear on top of the school building where she has left the duplicate had earlier. She was welcomed by a huge explosion on the school ground.

The smoke slowly disappears and they see a figure standing.

It was Xanxus.

But there is something wrong with him... His hands... are frozen by an ice.

Luca smirks, "It really is beautiful... Zero Point Breakthrough."

Yuki (duplicate) walk beside Luca and watch the battle with indifferent eyes.

Damien has entered the battle field and is watching.

Luca felt Keira's mana energy somewhere the area, 'She must also be watching.'

"Look, Eunice. This is the birth of a new boss." A boy smile. Eunice beside him didn't said anything.

As the smoke disappears, another figure is revealing Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Luca's eyes reflected the ice of Zero Point Breakthrough, 'They remind me of something....'

Xanxus looks at his hands with horror, "This is impossible..... How dare you!!!" He lok at Tsunayoshi with rage, "Why!! It's impossible!! How could a scumbag like you master the Vongola's ultimate technique...!!"