· xxxxxviii ·

Role, Honor, or Family?

While it is true that Tsunayoshi will always find a way to save Yuki. He is not sure himself if he will be able to... There is also a voice in his heart that says he will. After all, Yuki... he always have that feeling of not wanting to lose her. There is something about her that he doesn't want to lose her. Sometimes he doesn't want to take his eyes off her in the fear that she will not be there when he looks again.

Almost like... He doesn't want to happen that at all. He doesn't remember any experiences of something to feel like that towards her.... But he feels like that towards her...

He wonders why.

(A: this inspires me to write the angst continuously.)

"I use a rapier swords coated with Snow Flames in battle."

"Wait, you know how to use Flames?"

"Yes. My tutor taught me how to. She said that it will help me in the future, and it really will now."

"O-Oh.. you also have a tutor."

Yuki smiles, "Yes! She's absolutely stunning as well."

"I see..."

In the end, he let her join the fight, but only if she is attacked. He really doesn't want her to join the battle and just be there with Kyoko and Haru, with the children. Yuki merely smiles at him and left the two in the lounge. She have her things to do.

"Yuki."

And that is the start of the things she needs to do. The young girl turn her head to where the voice came from and sees the ten-year older Dino Cavallone, "Yes?"

"You are the Yuki is ten-years ago, right?"

"I am... And what would you want, Mr. Cavallone?"

Back to the lounge, Tsunayoshi is still sitting with Reborn in front of him, drinking his tea calmly, "Yuki... changed." The hitman didn't said anything and just let the boy tell him things, "Before, when she didn't know anything, she was just... there. But right now, she is with us. I don't know if she changed, or is this just her real self..."

Reborn believes its her real self.

The atmosphere behind Yuki.... has changed.

~~~

Yuki sits at the tatami floor of The Foundation while Dino also seats on the other side, facing her. There are teacups between them, and the two men in suits leave them alone, "What is it that you want to talk about, Mr. Dino?" Yuki started the conversation.

"Truth to be told, I am not comfortable with meeting new people."

"Quite surprising that you are a Mafia Boss."

"Oh, so you know about it?" Dino gave a small smile and got a letter from his jacket, "I am actually here to deliver this to you." Yuki's sapphire eyes scan the envelop and saw no danger on it... It's just coated with a certain lavender translucent mana, "You must've already seen the woman on Tsunayoshi's office. The one beside him. Her name is Hayami." Dino started.

Yuki took the paper from the floor and let Dino continue his tale.

"She told me to give you this. I didn't opened it. It was coated with something.."

"You can feel it?" Yuki asks as she look at the paper on her hand. She asked that question because normally, normal human wouldn't even feel the presence of mana, he would just say that it was glued or he cannot open it; but he said, it was coated with something. He must've felt it.