· xxx ·

• The Butterfly Of Fate

Yuki let out a sigh and look at Damien, "Damien." 

"Yes, my lady?" 

"Please get Mara out of  the Mansion and give her to Oji-sama for care."

The familiar blinked, "Are you sure, my lady?"

"Yes."

"Oji-sama could probably find a cure for it." Her eyes look at the night sky, "She is Lucas's little sister. I'm sure she could survive it and woke up any time soon."

Damien look worriedly at his master, and soon gave a bow before disappearing. 

Yuki sighed and lump on her seat. She is now at the balcony of her house with a tea and book on her hand. A sky blue butterfly soon appeared before her and landed on her hand that is resting at the table. She smiled at the sight of it, "Long time no see, little one." The insect flutter its wings, "I'm sorry for making any of you worry, but I'm fine now. Thank you."

She enjoyed the night breeze hitting her skin, even though, she couldn't feel its coldness. Her sapphire eyes mirrors the stars and moon, "I really do miss, Lucas." She mumble and closed her eyes. 

However, her nap wasn't that long because she felt someone staring at her way. She didn't open her  eyes, instead spread her Mana throughout the area and felt a familiar flame, not Mana, 'Iemitsu huh... What are you doing here? You already have enough Guardians for your son don't you?'  

Yuki have been observing the man since day 1 she got into Vongola under Nono... and he doesn't have any Mana. It is understandable that mana is getting lower as it gets pass through generations because it is not pure enough and getting more tainted. However, it's different with Warlock and Obelia, special mention to Tsunayoshi Sawada.

Not long after, Iemitsu left.

~~~

Morning,

"Good day, Senior Hibari!" Yuki greeted cheerfully, but she got a tonfa near her face as a greeting. She sweat and look at Hibari. If looks could kill... she's dead the moment she stepped on the school grounds, "How dare you skip school for almost month..."

Hibari jump on his seat and begun to attack Yuki who avoid them but is having a hard time on it now than before, "You are becoming stronger now, senior." She avoided a uppercut but almost got hit by a swing of the tonfa beside her face. Restless and one-minded attacks. Yuki tried to attack it all without fighting back the skylark. She hit her feet together on the process and stumbled.  She look up and immediately saw Hibari taking the opportunity. She grit her teeth and ready for the impact, still refusing to hurt one of Tsunayoshi's guardian.  

However, nothing came.

"It's not gentleman like to hit a helpless girl you know, Hibari Kyoya."

A whip was tangled on the teenager's tonfa stopping it from moving.

Hibari stood himself, quite annoyed that someone ruined his opportunity to finally hit Yuki, ".... and are you...?" While Yuki walk to the back of the room and touch her ankles where her other feet hit earlier.

"I'm like Tsuna's big brother and also an acquaintance of Reborn. I want to talk about the Ring with The Cloud Symbol on it."

A amused smirk made its way on Hibari's lips, "Oh, the baby's...  then you must be strong." It seems like this guy have something to offer to him after he ruined his fun, "Talking about the ring is not my main concern. As long as I can bite you to dead..."

Dino look to the side and smiled at Yuki who is still getting her shame out after Hibari almost hitting her, "Why don't you join us too?" Gettinng a confuse look from the girl.