· xiii ·

• Beautiful As A Spider Lily

Yuki look at the books in front of her, well, she never had any obstacles getting a book she wants but she wants to do things the legal way too... sometimes. She have to get something educational for Mara and the school library have some of the things she will need, 'Its the end of school years soon... Should I make her attend school?' She thought.

She carry some books she will borrow and saw Tsuna and Kurokawa Hana talking, which is pretty rare, 'Is this the chapter of Blackmailing?' She continued to walk, 'Blackmailing... Never done that, being charismatic and good at communication has it perks.'

~❆~

Yuki look at the familiar letter on her table, for some reason, Reborn like sending her this letters of invitation carried by birds to her, she finds if cute and romantic at the same time to be honest. She open it, it says invitation to a zoo and choosing a animal companion, perfect for Tsuna.

She hum and put a towel on her wet hair, 'I don't have any plans on that day other than staying with Mara.. but I don't want to leave her either..' She sighed, she feels bad about declining all of Reborn's invitations, 'But this chapter, it probably have something do to with the future because of pet companion.

She go to the living room and saw Mara playing with the stoic Damien, who seems to don't really appreciate her attention, Yuki sweatdrop at that, "Mara."

Bright magenta eyes look at Yuki and smiled, "Sister, what is it?" She ask, walking to Yuki, carrying Damien with her who look annoyed behind that stoic face.

Yuki took pity and carry Damien out of Mara's hold, "Will you be ok for today? I'm going out." Yuki said patting Mara's head.

"Yes, Damien is with me, I'll be fine." Mara smiled. Yuki already explained to her that the house is very safe and have security for anything bad that could happen while she's away.

"I see... Take care ok, I'll be out not that long. Do you want anything?"

"I want sister to cook!"

"I always cook, dear."

"Then, can sister cook fried chicken."

Yuki chuckled, "Of course, anything for you."

_________________
Yuki's pov:

I arrived at the zoo, I made sure to wear my gloves today.... I want to touch those fluffy rabbit  (cries)

Anyways, I think a rabbit fit Tsuna the most... His hair... and those 1827 fanfics

It seems like I can go inside where the rabbits are so I'll take the chance. I took one rabbit with white fur and brown dots and crouch down to play with it, How cute... Maybe I should keep one

I remember a certain dog, I change my mind. He'll kill them immediately... I sweat.

I look forward and saw Tsuna with Kyoko running behind him, like running away from someone by looking at Tsuna's face.

How cute, a little date... I look down, I've never been into a date, oh wait, I had... with Lucas, now that I think about they more...

A Wind After The Winter • Book I || KHR Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें