· xxxxxxv ·

The Woman from 5 years ago

4 people offered to left the place they are hiding from right now and are saying goodbye to the others, reassuring them that they will be safe on their journey back to the base. While they are sayin goodbyes, Lambo abruptly opened the door of the building and they immediately took him, "You little... Why do you only wake up when it suits you?!!" Gokudera yelled at the young child while holding him up. 

"And we're not exactly going to "play"..." Yamamoto said to the young boy. 

"Where did all the tension go...?" Tsunayoshi asked himself.

Yamamoto, Spanner, Bianchi, and Giannini left and went to the base to check on what happened there, "Take care!" Tsunayoshi said to them and slowly closed the door while Gokudera is throwing Lambo to the ground, and he felt something, an uncomfortable feeling, '...Just now... Did I...? No, I must be imagining things...'

However, the look of Fuuta didn't agreed with him, as well did Yuni's. The Sky Arcobaleno look at the young man and shook her head, telling him not to do anything, 'This is something you shouldn't defy...' 

After some time, "How are the things going, Yamamoto?" Tsunayoshi asked through his earpiece and Yamamoto on the other line answered cheerfully, "I can't believe Giannini built an entrance to the base in a place like this! Looks like we can get in!! No problem!!" 

(L: skip 'cause the author is lazy. Lambo is actually the Mist Guardian of Funeral Wreath in disguise and the Rain and Cloud Funeral Wreath attacked and almost got Yuni but Gamma and his brothers arrived to save Yuni from them and got Yuni. Tsunayoshi then joined the battle on hid HDW mode. Torikabuto used his Carnage Box weapon and turned into a moth and used illusions all over the place, confusing Tsunayoshi and the others. However, with Chrome's help and her box weapon, they were able to detect where Torikabuto is who is hiding behind his illusions to attack.  Tsunayoshi defeated Torikabuto and the other Funeral Wreaths took his burned body by Tsunayoshi and fled.)

~~~

Byakuran placed Yuki's body gently on the bed with white sheets and stared at her for a little while, "I'm sorry... for being selfish." He mumbled to himself and soon another mumbled. Glowing white chained appeared from under the bed and attached themselves on Yuki's wrist's and ankles, "But you won't leave me anymore, Yuki." 

He then changed his clothes and went to the living room, sitting on the couch, feeling himself caught a cold from all the sudden emotions he felt, and to welcome his guardians who will be arriving soon. 

~~~

The people of Vongola and the siblings of the Giglio Nero Family watched Yuni as she kneels on the ground, her hands clenched together in a prayer and her eyes closed. She have requested for them to be on the mountains of Namimori, telling them that it will safe there. 

Tsunayoshi stares at Yuni and saw a strange barrier around her and as time goes by, it is growing and growing until it surrounded the area they are in, "What is she doing?" Gamma asked, surprising Tsunayoshi, he thought they would be the first ones to know what she is doing. They once again look at Yuni and saw Fuuta went to her and gave her water. 

"Aren't they getting close lately?" Kyoko said with a giggle, "Maybe Fuuta is having a crush on Yuni? He's such a gentleman right now." Tsunayoshi sweat at her statement and look at Gamma who looks like he's about to kill the young man, 'I think that's not the case.... From how I look at it, it's just.... fondness atmosphere.' 

Yuni smiles to Fuuta and the young man look at her with fondness. They are indeed close. Yuni finally finished casting the protection spell, "This should be able to protect all of us from the Court for the night." Fuuta smiles, "Thank you."