· xvii ·

• The Chrysanthemum's Second Petal

_________________
3rd person pov:

Yuki sighed as she finally arrived at japan, in her house. It was hard convincing Mara to stay at Italy but it still worked out because of him.

Yuki put a finger on her chin, thinking, 'Is Mara having a crush on him...?' She smiled, 'How sweet. I think I can arrange them together in the future. The age difference is not that far anyways.' She thought and walk upstairs with her bag left on the living room,

'So they won't be alone...'

She stop on the way before her room. She glanced at the cherry blossom door, 'I'm alone again huh...' She depressingly thought, 'That's for the best too... I don't want Mara to be caught up with my recklessness... It will effect her.'

Yuki enter her room and fall to her soft bed.

"I want to protect you."

For some reason those words came to Yuki's head. The girl sighed, 'Is it because I thought of arranging a wedding between him and Mara?' She shift her position and lay on her side,

'I don't even love him.. nor will give him a answer.'

~❆~

My eyes open as I feel calm wind hitting my body and my hair. Unconsciously touching my hair and holding them behind my neck so they won't get in the way of my eyesight.

Am I in a dreama again? I wonder what dream it is today? The last dream was Mara, the first time I saw Mara.

I look around and noticed the peaceful green field. Its a beautiful and calming scenery. If you ask me, I would go here every day even if I'm not in a bad mood. The wind is also lovely, just my taste.

I look around.

It seems like I'm alone here.

My eyes widened a little as I saw a familiar big tree. I carefully look around as I held my breath.

Isn't this the place that Lucas brought me and live together?

The huge abundant tree that rustles with the wind is where we hang out every once in a while, its at the center of this beautiful green field. The place where we happily smile without any worry and away from the world...

"Dear!"

A sweet and loving voice said behind me. I almost flinched at it because I didn't felt any presence,

Because its a dream?

A person pass by me like I'm invisible. Its a woman. She have a long sky blue hair until her knee, fluttering lusciously with the wind like it favors her. She have a happy and affectionate smile on her pink lips and a really good figure for a woman.

She wears a white sun dress and a bunch of different anemones on her arms. The one that took my attention is the White Camellia flower on her hair.

She stop in front of a man excitedly.

I hold my breathe for a second. My biological mother in this world have sky blue hair and pink eyes as I saw on the portraits, but I can't see if this woman have pink eyes, her voice is also different, so there's no way she is my mother.