· xxxviii ·

Chrysanthemum's Sixth Petal

I should stay home today... I'm kinda tired...

"That's because you are not getting enough sleep. Because of what you happen to the 9th, you're doing his paperworks."

I know that. You don't have to remind me.

"It is partially my fault... and I don't want the Vongola to be in ruins just because one incompetent man only care about power." I sigh, "Leave my room, Keira. I want to sleep."

And I felt her presence disappear.

I wonder what could make my life interesting again....

All of this... seems already boring to me...

No excitement or anything....

Just a play... a play where... I am just waiting for the ending...

What should I do after all of this?

I won't be in any use for Tsunayoshi... He already have a complete Guardian set. I won't be needed.

"But aren't you his Guardian as well?"

Thinking of things to make myself better won't be in use if I know the truth.

I am no use for him.

I know that even without me, the plot will go on as it is. So why I am still doing this...

"Because there are also people who shouldn't be in the plot."

I already have those people take care of, and have them on my side. They won't cause anymore trouble.

Speaking of people who shouldn't be on the plot. The Obelia Family... The family I came from... I haven't heard from them... They are not on the news anymore either. Are they hiding? That man must be furious now... I can know that he already noticed that his daughter's sickness is not a natural cause but a curse. But he won't know it's not me... Because I used the Warlock mana... To hide mine.

I should use Clairvoyance.

~~~

There's this always feeling of water around me whenever I use Clairvoyance. Like falling in a water body.

"Anessa!"

And there's my stupid— I dare say— father.

"Anessa! What happened?!" He got near her bed and hold her hand.

"Master, she suddenly collapsed while dancing." A maid answered.

It must be that maid that I saw helping her when she collapsed. This is not too long ago.

He place his hand on her forehead and his hand glow sky blue.

That made me realize something.... His mana... Is not pure than I think... It's... Weak. I have always thought his mana is strong, because he is my father, and I have a very strong mana... Well, this is quite disappointing.... Oh, I forgot, I put a weakening spell on him.

"This is... A curse!"

I knew it. He got it.

"Who dares... to curse my daughter!!"

The maid collapsed.

Woah... His mana is rampaging. Is he that mad? I don't know. I don't care.