· xxxiv ·

• The Beautiful Rain

Eunice is meditating at the center of room. Her eyes are closed, and sitting on the floor. A light green flow surrounded her gently and the strands of her hair are slowly floating. The air around her changed and the wind became a little powerful.

"You should do this on your room."

"I can do this wherever I like." Eunice sharply said. The flow around her disappeared and the wind calm down. She turn around to see Yuki, "Hello, my lady."

Yuki smiled and walk to her, and lean and pat Eunice's hair, "Don't stress. I know he can be handful but he is already an adult." She giggled. Eunice frowned, "He is only matured around you, my lady."

Yuki sat in front of Eunice. The ravenette look at her with curiosity "What is it, my lady?" Yuki's smile is not her usual soft smile.

"I decided something."

A small white box appeared on Yuki palm and she placed it in front of Eunice, "I can't handle this one." Her blue eyes look at Eunice, "I saw you meditate, and you can control it properly. You even have a bond with him. It'll be fine, I'm sure."

Eunice took the box and open it gently, "My lady.... I..."

~~~

Tsunayoshi and Reborn are walking to Yamamoto's house when they met Yuki on the way, "Yuki!" The young girl look at them and smiled, "Tsunayoshi, Reborn, Good day." She smiled. Tsunayoshi smiled at her and walk beside her with Reborn, "Are you going somewhere?"

She nodded, "At Yamamoto's house."

"Eh?"

Yuki smiled. Reborn look behind her and saw a Bamboo sword, "You have a Bamboo sword, Yuki?" Tsunayoshi look at her shockingly.

Yuki laugh embarrassed, "I have a relative that use them. I got a little interested. I am going to return them to Yamamoto's dad."

Reborn smiled, "What a coincidence, we are also going there."

While walking there, Tsunayoshi glances at Yuki from time to time hesitantly, "Ummm Yuki-"

"We're here." Reborn cut him off. They stop walking and look up front to indeed see they are in front of Yamamoto's family restaurant.

Yuki open the door and called, "Mister Tsuyoshi." The man she is calling came out of the kitchen and greet them, "Oh Yuki, welcome." He look behind her to see other friends, "Tsunayoshi and Reborn, welcome. Takeshi will be glad to see you both." He smiled.

"Actually we are here to see him." Reborn said.

"I see, I see. He is currently at the dojo. Just go there."

"Thank you."

Tsunayoshi followed Reborn and leaved Yuki to Tsuyoshi. The man look at Yuki, "So, you're returning this now?"

Yuki smiled and gladly hand it to him. They walk to a room, which inside is full of bamboo swords, broken ones and still good to use.

"So many..."

"Well, yeah. They are memories."

Yuki look at Tsuyoshi to see him carrying a long box and place it on the floor, "Is that one a important sword, mister?"

"Yeah. It's been passed down by generations. I heard from Tsunayoshi's dad that Yamamoto will be fighting a good swordman tonight." He open the box and a long stick(?) surrounded by cloth was revealed.

"I want to support my child in every way possible."

Yuki smiled.

~~~