· xx ·

Chrysanthemum's Third Petal

"You're not going to wear a swimsuit, Yuki-chan?" Kyoko ask, looking Yuki who is wearing a black crop top with white thin fabric polo, unbuttoned, and denim shorts. Today, she wears a Black Dahlia Ring.

"I don't really like showing skin that much, Kyoko-chan." Yuki said sheepishly, as she gather her things.

"Now that you say it." Haru suddenly said, finally out of the changing room on her swimsuit, "Yuki-chan looks uncomfortable at the pool the other day." She said.

'I'm glad you noticed because I want you to notice.' She thought behind her smile, "I don't like it when people look at me that much. Its uncomfortable."

"I totally understand you, Yuki-chan. It was creepy and uncomfortable." Haru nodded her head, putting her things on her bag.

Kyoko just titled her head, "Yuki-chan looks pretty on whatever she wears anyways." She happily said.

"I agree. Yuki-chan is really pretty."

Yuki smiled at them sweety, "Please don't say that. I think Kyoko-chan and Haru-chan are cute too." She said.

Haru blushed a little at the smile, "We-We should met up with Tsuna-san and the others now."

"Your right." Kyoko smiled.

_________________
Yuki's pov:

The only thing I love summer is I can see women in swimsuit... I don't really like some of them though. I really want to see her in swimsuit!! I will pay all my money in my bank account just to see that one!! I will die without any regrets in life!

The one I thing I hate the most is... Male looking at my way. This is why I didn't wore swimsuit.

I glance around secretly and noticed them looking at the three of us.

I admit that Kyoko and Haru are cute but they're not my type.

I decided to ignore those people around. I've always noticed it and think about it but there are no beauties that much in Japan, at least, in this manga's world. Some are, the characters is, some of the characters are from Italy, that's why they are beautiful.

For example, Dino. The other is Squalo.. I'm damn jealous of that silver hair. I really want to know his hair care and routine in my past life.

_________________
3rd person pov:

"Sorry for the wait!" "We're done changing!" "Good day." The three girls greeted.

Tsuna blushed, 'Super cute! Kyoko-chan is so cute! I don't know why, but I feel proud too!' He thought with a smile, 'This is all thanks to Kyoko-chan's brother inviting us!'

"I head Sasagawa's brother is gonna stay here?" Yamamoto ask and finally saw Yuki who is looking around for some reason. The said girl finally look at him and smile, "Hello, Takeshi-kun."

"You look... good..." He said without any thoughts and look away.

"Thank you." Yuki hold back a chuckle when she noticed the pink hue on his cheek, 'They're really kids... who matured too early.'

They walk to the life guard sit where Kyoko's older brother should be. Yuki stayed near Gukudera, because he is not interested on her, at all.

'At this point I will think his gay for Tsuna... I think its a headcanon he is bisexual... probably?'

"You're finally here!" A cheerful and loud voice said.

Yuki look up and saw the one and only Sasagawa Ryohie who is looking at them with energy, sitting at the life guard chair, "With my lion strength and fish-like agility, I'm going to be an apprentice lifeguard this summer!"