· xxxxiii ·

Revelation of the Court and the Rain's feelings

As I tour around the Hideout, I really did realized that the Tsunayoshi of the future is a great boss and person himself. He also took a little something from me.

Since I know that I am a person who is always ready for something and with something, you can call girl-scout. I got it from my past life, from my older sister who deeply cares about always being ready in times of need.

Was the future Tsunayoshi that close to me? Or maybe it's just his way of thinking? Well, he is compassionate and wants everyone to be safe. Maybe that's it.

I stop on my tracks and look at my hands... Maybe, I should wear my gloves. I really won't be able to use mana in here anyways. This is for the better.

I lift my hands and my mana slowly create a pair of black gloves. To think that these gloves made of mana would be the cloth material to hide a mana flow is quite funny. But at the same time I get it...

My clothes are made of mana too. By the Ellen mana to say.

Oji-sama said that the mana of Ellen have the strongest protection spell, not even the other bloodline mana could compare. I believe him. Maybe that's why they are the familiars and protectors.

After the gloves are done, I wore it.

Ahh... This feels much better. I don't need much concentration to hide my mana flow... Wait, since the clothes I have right now have the protection of Ellen... Wouldn't I be safe even if I go out?

But... What if I get affected by the non-trinisette? Well, I know that I am not an Arcobaleno but something is really telling me not to go out... Because my family wouldn't let Byakuran declare a war to Vongola if they are still alive.

My eyes narrow.

Even if I am dead, there is no way they would disrespect my wishes to protect the Vongola... Unless... I didn't wished for it.

Ahhhh! I don't know anymore!

I entered on of the rooms and look around... It's quite spacious. No body is around too. I could use this.

I sat at the center of the room. Bending my knees and sitting on my feet. I summoned my magic circle under me.

"Tracking Spell: Court of Flowers."

I raised my hand to touch my magic circle, but it suddenly released electricity, rejecting my touch and order.

Huh? What- my own spell declined me? No, that is impossible... Was it impossible? This is the future, I should be able to use magic even if it means far away. I need even just one court member to give me information too. Why can't I them them?

I have a bad feeling...

I know Damien is dead in this future, because I am dead as well... But that doesn't go the same with Keira. She is surely alive, as well as Eunice and Yuni. Oji-sama too... They would feel my mana.

Since this building is not Mana proof, they would surely feel it... That means Byakuran already know I am in here.... Ahh... What a pain. If only I can go out without causing a chaos in the base.

I blinked.

Wait... There is one time... Kyoko goes out of the base without telling anyone... I can use that opportunity!

__________
3rd person pov:

Tsunayoshi and Gokudera have finally arrived at the Hideout, with Lal Mirch and Yamamoto who took them. Reborn fill them up with what is happening on the Vongola right now with their current enemy, the Millefiore. But really, this is hard for just 14 year old kids to take.