· xxxxxxiv ·

The Unspoken Meaning

__________
Yuki's pov:

This mana reminds me of the eyes of that woman... Lavender... 

I can think that she never returned to the Vongola because Byakuran locked her up to use her mana for this... Such cruel man. I didn't expected him to be like this in my care... but I guess unexpected things happen. 

No wonder that woman is unconscious when he showed her... She's already exhausted. 

The non-trinisette... I also felt a little Ellen mana on it... Byakuran must've used that woman as well... Her mana... is her life. She could be dying this very moment. It's a good thing that I listened to Dino. I can't let such important person to Tsunayoshi die. 

That could mean... That woman is an Ellen... summoned by Tsunayoshi. 

I sighed. Yes yes. It's my fault that Tsunayoshi got dragged to the Court.. but I will also be the reason why would he be out of the Court. 

I can't feel Byakuran's mana anymore... They must've left. 

I look at the sky. I wonder how can I get out of here... I don't know what island is this anyways, so I won't know which direction to transport... 

"This spell is when you somehow get abducted and when you don't know where you are." I look at Keira with a deadpan face, "Don't look at me like that. I know much that you don't use your senses around humans." 

Right..  Keira thought me something about this. Let's just hope I can get out of here.. 

__________
3rd person pov:

Yuki close her eyes and concentrated her mana on her body, "Turn it back to where was I once." Yuki's body glowed and a light appeared above and she disappears. 

At Namimori,

Fuuta's hold his breathe and turn to the mountains. Yuni noticed this strange behavior and turn to him, "What is it?" She asked softly as she hold his hand which he hold tightly, 'I can feel them at the mountains.' He closed his eyes and turn to the Vongola once again, "I just felt something. It's nothing to worry about." Yuni got his thoughts and nodded. 

The rest nodded to each other and continued to run to the realtor that Haru knows to hide. They arrived, however, it is close, "Please open up!! Grandmother!! It's Haru!"  No answer, "Did they go out of business?" 

This made the Vongola panic because they have no where else to hide from the funeral wreathe behind them. Haru tried to knock once again. The door suddenly slide and Haru fall inside, "Ah!" The one who opened it is a man, wearing a plain green kimono, "Oops.. my ramen." 

"Haru!" Kyoko went inside the building and check on Haru who's eyes are spinning from the fall, "Are you alright?" 

"Sorry to break it to you... but the grandmother you're looking for... kicked the bucket three years ago."

"Eh!?"

The man blew on his piping ramen on hand, "Oh but... she was all smiles when she kicked the bucket. So no need for sympathy." 

Tsunayoshi paled and gaped, "Th... Thats-!! Our last savior has died!!?" He panicked. Haru also joined him, "Whatever shall we do!!??" 'Fuuta' frowned at the white haired man. This man has a hollow purple eyes under his round glasses and a ring on his finger. He has this familiar yet unfamiliar indifferent face to Fuuta. 

"What are you standing around for, you lot? Hurry up and get inside. You're being chased, are you not?" 

"Huh?" The two girl bestfriends look at the older man with shock, as well did the others, and the others narrow their eyes in suspicion, "How do you know!?"