· xv ·

• A Song From The Heart

"Hibari-senpai! Are you running away from me?"
"I'm not."
"Then, why didn't I saw you this whole day?"
"Freshmens are annoying. Crowding around."
"Oh..."

Yuki sat on the couch of the reception room, "Here. Lunch. Its first day of school so I thought of making it special." Hibari held back a sigh and sat on the couch in front of her.

"That girl..." Yuki's eyes widened, "Hibari-senpai! You had taken an interest in a girl now!? Poor her!" An irk appeared on Hibari's forehead, "Not that."

"I see... What a shame. It seems like you'll die single forever."
"I want to kill you right now."
'Please do..'

"I meant your little sister, she didn't enrolled on the elementary school." Hibari said and cross his arms. That took Yuki's attention, "Oh, you mean, Mara. I homeschooled her. She's a shy and innocent girl, I don't want her around any people that she's uncomfortable with."

"That sound like a kidnapper keeping the one they kidnapped than a sister coming from you."

Yuki pouted.

~❆~

Yuki open the door of their house, "Mara, I'm home." She shouted for the younger to hear her. She heard footsteps and Mara appeared from the direction of the living room, "Sister!" She run to her and hug Yuki by her waist, "Welcome home."

Yuki smiled and pat Mara's head, "Did you had a good day?" Mara nodded, "Yes, the tutor is really nice and patient. He doesn't talk much though." She look up to Yuki, "He's still in the living room."

"I see..." Yuki pull out the hug and walk to the living room to see a snow white hair that is a little messy and spiky. She smiled, "Damien."

Bright green eyes look at her with happiness, "My lady." He stood up and walk to Yuki. He hold her hand and press his lips on her knuckles softly, "Its an honor to see you again.."

Yuki smiled and pull her hand out of his hold, "I also feel the same, Damien. Thank you for teaching my sister." She said with a twinkle voice. Damien smiled, "Its an honor to comply with your wishes."

Mara who is on the corridor tilt her head in confusion. Yuki turn to her, "I'll see your tutor off in the gate, Mara. Stay here, ok?"

"Ok." Mara nodded and carry the dog Damien on her arms, watching Yuki and the man Damien walk outside the house, "Ne, Damien, does he love sister?" She ask the dog who look at her indifferent as usual, "I heard from the book that sister is reading to me that you only kiss the person you love."

"Thank you for doing all this, Damien. I really appreciate it." Yuki smiled at the white haired man, "Its fine, I don't mind for you, my lady. Though... I don't think you can keep that girl forever by your side.." His green eyes glowed a little.

Yuki chuckled, "You don't have to tell me. I already have a plan for that." She felt arms around her waist and wasn't surprised when Damien hug her.

She let him but didn't hug him back. Damien tightened his arms around her waist and lean to her ear,

"Please wait for me, my lady... I promise.. I will go back to you soon..."

"Yes... I'll be waiting for you... Damien.."

~~~