· x ·

• Chrysanthemum's First Petal

Back to school, here comes her normal and repeatedly life, 'Reborn, just come and find me. I'd gladly play along with your craziness.' She thought with a sigh and stop on her steps, 'But if she wakes up soon, I'll bring danger to her...' She sweat, 'I really have a hard life.' She thought and close her eyes.

She wears their school winter uniform and a sky blue scarf around her neck, even though... she doesn't fell any cold.

She open them again and saw many animals run pass her, like hungry and coming to someone, 'The fuck?' She deadpanned and look behind to see a cloud of dust that the animals caused, 'Another Reborn craziness?'

That day, she noticed that Gukudera and Tsuna are not around. She tilt her head, "I see..." She smiled, 'Training probably... I saw many animals earlier too.'

~❆~

Parents Participation Day... Yuki hates it, with passion. Why do they even need to bring their parents to the school? Is it really that important? She don't think so.

The night before that day, Yuki got a call. She got out of the shower and walk to the telephone and answer it. After sometime...

She slam the poor telephone to the holder. Wondering why its still working... She took a deep breath and exhale. She turn around and slam her door close.

'How did they even know its parents day tomorrow!?'

The next day,

The teacher adviser look around and sighed, he's already use to this. That girl always skips classes but she doesn't seems to fail as she always get the highest grade in the grade, perks of being a genius probably, "Kazehaya isn't here again huh..."

The students heard him and look around and she is really not here, they are also used to it but they don't complain because it's Kazehaya Yuki. While parents look confused.

"Kazehaya-san isn't here again huh..." "What do you expect , it's Kazehaya-san." "Its kinda cool actually. She's so mysterious, I fall deeper for her." "I know right and she still gets the highest score. I wanna be her." "I want to marry her." The students gossip.

'Just like you all can see, Kazehaya-san is really being looked up by everyone.' Tsuna thought.

"Who Kazehaya?" "I never heard of that name before." "Isn't it the owner of the big mansion on the outskirts near the Hibari's?" "Eh? That looking rich house!?" "Our kids seems to really look up to her.." "Mmm." The parents gossip.

Meanwhile the said girl is sitting calmly at the rooftop, feeling the gentle wind around her. She open her eyes revealing calm and dull eyes. If we ask Hibari Kyoya in the Author's stead, he likes this type of emotion on her eyes more, he likes seeing her more calm than enthusiastic to annoy him.

Her eyes look around her calculative and guard up. Then the door open, she glance there emotionlessly and saw Hibari Kyoya staring at her with the same emotionless eyes, "Your skipping. Again."

Yuki smiled at him with close eyes, "Come on, Hibari-senpai, we're in the same plate here." She said and open her eyes to look at him, "I made some snacks, would you like them?"

And why would he reject that?

~❆~

Yuki, who is carrying some paper to give the teachers in the faculty room felt something, someone's presence that she is really familiar with, 'Fuuta?' She look out the window and look below to see a child with dirty gold hair, writing something on a really huge book and a familiar brunette talking to that kid.