· xxi ·

Chrysanthemum's Fourth Petal

Cough Cough

“This fucking sucks... I'm still not dying...” Yuki chuckled a little as she stared at the pool of blood from earlier, holding an empty small bottle, ‘I thought if I ruin myself from inside, I would have my way, since I can't hurt myself fron outside. I guess I had the wrong idea of Lucas' powers.’

She parted her lips and sighed, “How mean of you, Lucas... Are you rejecting me at this moment? You keep pushing me away, you don't love me anymore?” Her words waver at the keep as they keep disappearing, “This is unfair...”

"That's not true at all. I love Yuki more than anything."

She heard a voice behind her. Yuki didn't even bothered to look behind her, “I'm having hallucinations again. I already drunk many though.”

Her eyes drop with tears threatening to spill, ‘But then again... I'm glad that my hallucinations are talking... I can still hear Lucas' sweet and calming voice and I won't forget it... If I ever forget how he sounds like... I don't know what to do anymore...’

~❆~

A girl with long black locks sat on the balcony of her room, with a book on hand, ‘I wonder if my name will appear in the rankings...’ She hum and turn to a page.

She is reading a book about butterflies.

‘I hope not.’ She sighed.

_________________
Yuki's pov:

I wonder if Fuuta will be kidnapped tonight.. I can still sense his presence around this town so probably not tonight. But, I can sense Mukuro around...

It's a really good thing I look into the manga timeline before. I also thank you my parents from my past life that gave me Eidetic memory..

Speaking of past life..

I look down at the book on my lap.

I never met my parents. My beloved sister said we we're abandoned by them.

I love my sister at the point that I probably have sister complex at that time. Remember them is embarrassing to be honest... but... I couldn't blame my past self at all, because even now, I still love my sister.

She's my only family in my past life after all... She keep us both living a better life. If I look back, she was my idol. Long black hair that resembles the night sky, deep dark blue eyes. Those eyes who always look at me with love and adoration. Whenever she smiles at me, I feel like all my worries are being blow away and it's all warm... She's glittering and glowing like a fairy in my eyes.

She's very pretty... It's such a shame she died... In my arms.. It would've been better if I died before her. I didn't want to see her die, particularly in my arms... Why do all people I love die?

I rest my clenched hand on my lower lip.

Speaking of my past life. I really had a weird appearance. Bright blond hair and blue eyes. It wasn't a normal blue eyes. Those eyes are very bright, almost like jewels. Yes, like my eyes right now.

The eyes of Obelia Bloodline.

Thinking about it makes me disgusted and chill down my spine. It must just be a coincidence. Yes. There is no way such bloodline exists in my past life....