· xviii ·

• My dear child

"Listen, y'all the pool will be open starting tomorrow! Anyone in second year who still can't swim 15 meters will have to start practicing with the girls!" The p.e teacher said to the boys who is cleaning the pool.

"P.E class's notorious punishment is to practice with the girls." "But we can all swim 15 meters." "Wouldn't Kazehaya-san be there also?" "Maybe I'll try failing..."

The teacher heard them and yelled, "If any of you fail on purpose because you want to see Kazehaya Yuki in p.e class! I will fail that person this whole semester!"

"EHH!!?"

A student sighed, "Kazehaya-san will probably skip the class anyways." "True..." "Its because she never trust us... We're perverts.." "We are.." "Kazehaya-san will hate us." "Lets give up. I don't want Kazehaya-san looking at me like I'm a disgusting trash." "I do."

~~~

"Hey, senpai. What do you think of going to the pool?" Yuki ask she as she eat her lunch with Hibari in the reception room.

Hibari ignored her causing her to sigh, "I think of going to the pool tomorrow, do you want to come? I heard its finally opening tomorrow." She smiled cheerfully at him.

"I have patrol schedule tomorrow."

"What a shame. Guess I'll go alone. "

Night,

Yuki is standing at her balcony on her nightdress and seems like waiting for something. Soon, that something arrived with a letter. A night owl with a paper tied in its leg.

The owl landed on her balcony and she untied the letter and read it with a smile.

The next day,

Yuki put her bag inside the pool locker and changed into her swimsuit, it was a gift from her trainer. Its plain two piece sky blue swimsuit with a knotted ribbon on her top. She put a sheer white shawl around her waist that is until her knee, the slit on her right leg showing her skin. She didn't tied her hair but have a sky blue scrunchy on her left wrist. She doesn't wore any gloves for today because she is going to a pool. However, she have a gold ring with single purple hyacinth flower on her right middle finger.

Its just a plain swimsuit but it looks stunning on her, 'She really knows me.' Yuki smiled. She look down and notice her hair, 'Its this long already?' It now reached on her hips.

'I'll just let be.' She decided.

She walk out of the changing room and immediately caught attention, 'Oh my..' She mused on her head, noticing all the stares with blushes.

'I really don't like showing skin.' She hold back a sigh behind her smile.

She enter the kids pool and look around to see the group she is finding. She walk to a group with 3 male and 1 female.

"Hello."

Yamamoto, Tsuna, Haru and Gukudera flinched at her sudden presence, 'I didn't felt her at all!' They all shouted on their mind.

Yamamoto was the first one to recover, "Yu-Yuki, I didn't noticed you.." He sweat with a smile, looking at Yuki. He immediately noticed her clothing and look at her face to her top... He immediately look away.

"I was called here by Reborn-kun."

Gukudera look at her face, "Reborn-san? And why is that? Don't tell me you are also here to help the 10th?"

"That was written on the letter." Yuki answered innocently as a paper suddenly appeared on her hand.

"No way! Kazehaya-san is also here to teach me!?" Tsuna shouted from below them, the pool.