· xiv ·

• The Not So Fateful Meeting

"Sister, the cherry blossoms are so beautiful!"  Mara exclaimed, standing between the trees of cherry blossoms and the leaves falling slowly to her. Yuki smiled at her, "Your right, it's rare to see them in full bloom."

They are now walking on the way to the park of cherry blossoms because, "I can't wait to meet sister's friends." Mara hum happily while Yuki walk behind her, "You want to meet them that much?"

"Yeah!"

Yuki glance to her side where the park is and narrowed her eyes. They arrived at the entrance of the park, "Mara." They stop walking and the young ravenette turn to her, tilting her head, "What is it?"

"Sister have some business to attend, will you wait here for a while?" Yuki smiled at her apologizing. Mara tense a little, "Alone.. here without sister..?" She felt something warm on her head. She look up and saw Yuki smiling at her, "Don't worry, no one will hurt you here." Mara look down and nodded, "Then... please be quick.."

"I will." Yuki gave her the basket they brought for the viewing, "My friend will send someone here to lead us where the viewing is. He have a brown defying hair and brown eyes. Only talk to that person ok?"

"Sister's friend?"
"Yeah, he is sister's friend."

~~~

"Tsuna." Reborn call his student, who is running from Bianchi, "What is it Reborn? Can't you see I'm running for my life! I said I won't eat it, Bianchi!" He said and stop from running as Bianchi finally stop, helping the girls to ready the picnic.

A pair of clothes appear on Reborn's hand, "Here, get change. Now."

'When did Reborn become this thoughtful?' Tsuna thought but still accept the clothes because its getting chilly. Once he finally wore it. Reborn look at him, "Go the entrance and lead Yuki here."

"Yuki.... Kazehaya-san!? You invited Kazehaya-san!?"
"Yeah, so now hurry up." Reborn kicked him to the direction of the entrance causing him to fall on the ground, "Ouch..."

"I also invited her little sister. So, make sure so give her a good impression, or I'll kill you."

"Hie!!"

~~~

Yuki look around the place and saw who she is looking for. She walk over to Hibari who is wobbling while.

"You got into a fight again."

Hibari almost flinched at the voice. He turn around to see Yuki leaning on a tree, crossed arms and legs.

"It's none of your business." Hibari spit out harshly. Of course he would, he retreated from battle.

"You fall into your knees, didn't you?" Yuki said with a almost amused tone, which Hibari didn't missed, "What are you getting at?" He glared at her.

"Nothing, really. Just the first time I saw the strongest Hibari Kyoya got defeated." She tilt her head avoided the tonfa coming to her face, it caused a crack on the tree behind her. She look at Hibari who hover above her with his tonfa on the side of her head. She smirked,