· xxii ·

The Show Must Go On

‘Hibari should be beaten up by Mukuro... I wonder how blood looks on him~’ Yuki thought and shook her head, ‘Really, I'm getting twisted. It's not like blood would look good on anyone... Maybe Damien.’ Her eyes dropped, ‘What the fuck?’

After some time later,

Ring! Ring! (just think of a ringtone)

‘This ringtone..’ Yuki open her bag and grab her cellphone, seeing the name of the caller she answered, “What is it Reborn? If you want information let me remind you I'm still in vacation.” She changed her voice a little.

“Are you still in Japan?”

“I am, why?”

“I want you to protect a girl named Kazehaya Yuki until the end of this battle. I'm pretty sure you already know why and what battle.”

“Of course, who do you think I am. It's the escaped convicts from Vindice. I gotcha ya.”

“... Just don't reveal yourself unless necessary.”

“I'll keep it in mind.”

And the call ended. Yuki sighed, ‘The author be really doing things out of character.’ Meanwhile the author tear up, “I know that! I'm inexperienced ok! I'm trying my best!”

But no one heard that.

Yuki hum as she look at her hand, “Now.. How should we do this..” She grinned, ‘I could just call an emergency and Damien would be here in no minute but I don't want to bother him... I'm Luca too...’

A indigo mist appeared on her hand, ‘I don't like using this either..’

~❆~

After the battle with M.M.,

“Bianchi really is frightening...” “Just what we expected.” “...... Keh.” The trio commented on the pink-haired woman.

“It's actually good that you've defeated that greedy little M.M. girl.”

They all look to where the voice came from, “Wh-Who's there!?”

“Now, now, calm down... Please take a look at this.” An old man wearing a Kokuyo Uniform with glasses showed them a laptop that have a video of the 3 girls they all knew well, “Your friends are my next targets.”

“Kyoko-chan!! Haru!! Kazehaya-san!!”

The old man have a smirk on its face, “It's probably hard for you to understand what I mean.” He pointed on the wall behind him, “So, please direct your attention over there.”

The monitor showed Kyoko walking with Hana and talking to each other, Haru walking while listening to music with her earphones and reading, and Yuki with her earphones sleeping on the green grass somewhere peacefully.

“The wall's become a monitor!!” Tsuna shouted in surprise, “Why are Kyoko-chan, Haru, and Kazehaya-san on the screen!!?”

Gukudera shouted at the old man, not liking the things happening right now, “You bastard, what are you up to!?” Bianchi added in realization, “So, you're our next assassin.”

The man lift his hand up, “Now, now, didn't I tell you all to stay calm? I'll explain everything. My name is birds. Like the word suggests, my hobby is keeping birds.” It introduced itself, “The image you're watching on screen is being transmitted to us by my cute little birds. They have miniature cameras buried in them.”