44~ Needy & Greedy 🌶️

Adrian

After that whole talk or more like lecture I was given from my lovely wife about kids, I was banned from touching her throughout the day. I felt like I was dying without her, it felt like we were separated by the whole continent of Europe. I couldn't fucking take it. 

I became starved. A damn starved man who cannot live without his woman. I want her. Need her. She could jab at my heart, yet I would still love her and be so overcome by the desperation of being with her. This woman has done so much to soften that cold heart of mine and I am such a fool for her. If I could not walk or run to her I would crawl. I would crawl and no matter how far I went she would still be out of reach. Even if my greatest enemies buried me alive I would become so feral and dig my way back to the surface. To even find that one of my greatest enemies put their hands on my wife, or any man's hands on her besides mine would mean they all die. 

I don't care about their pleas and begs for mercy. They don't lay a hand on Adeline and get away with it. And I'll be counting each and every body that falls for even thinking they could touch her. 

Red. The colour that paints the walls and stains my clothes. The colour that Addie looks so damn good in. I would be on my knees if I ever saw her in red, she could command me in any way she liked. I would be at her beck and call.

"Adrian?" Her soft voice brought me out of my dazed trance as I saw her picking up a gun out of the ones I placed on the table.

"Oh, right...Different guns have different recoils. We'll start you off with the basic Glock 17 meant for target practice. I want to get you used to the feel of the gun in your hands and its recoil. We'll start small with handguns then I'll work you up to a sniper." I explained how it would go as I held out the Glock for her to take.

She puts the gun she was holding down and swaps it for the one in my hand. I noticed the way she held it so naturally, no fear. We run through safety rules and a bit of aiming practice but not yet shooting. Once we've gone through the basics I place noise cancelling headphones on her head as well as mine, preparing her to pull the trigger. 

"Okay, Bambina. Now aim and pull it when you're ready." I instruct and she pulls the trigger a moment after.

Fuck, she looked gorgeous while shooting a gun. 

Her concentration was showing on her face made her look mad but so damn cute. She puts the safety mode on and we go into the range to check where she hit the target. 

A fucking bullseye. 

"I did it!" She jumps excitedly.

"You did too, baby, on your first try!" I smile proudly at her. 

She steps closer and wraps her arms around me and her body presses tightly to mine. 

Bad fucking choice Addie. I'm harder than a damn rock. 

Instinctively, my arms hold her to me. One arm wrapped around her lower back, the other wrapped around her shoulders. I lean my head down into the crook of her neck taking in her delicious scent. 

My woman. 

"Adrian...? Is that a gun in your pocket..." she slowly pulls away and looks down at my very obvious hard as fuck dick. 

I knew how hard I was for her. She could bet all the money in her bank account that there's not a second where I don't want to fuck her and she'd find more than what she bet in that account. I'm not even flustered or embarrassed. I know I'm hard and I can't even hide it from her. 

She slowly looks up to me all red in the face and says, "You have no shame." 

"Can I fuck you now? I mean...you could give me a few minutes to calm down but with the image of how gorgeous you looked firing that gun stuck in my head, I don't think it will ever go down." 

"Fine. Just this once I'll let you use me." 

I waste no time in pushing her against an empty table. I kiss her neck and leave fresh marks over the ones I've already made. I skip all foreplay and pull off her pants and underwear seamlessly. Then I take mine off revealing to her the world ending pain of my hard dick. Not even a gasp comes out of her as she knows the feeling of my length abusing that tight and sweet pussy of hers so well. I lift her on to the table but pull her to the edge spreading her legs so I can get in between them. 

"You're on the pill, right?" It was crucial for me to ask as I didn't want to fuck her without protection and give her an unwanted pregnancy. I kept in mind that she didn't want kids.

"Yeah, you're good." 

With that I push in with one hard thrust glancing back and forth between her face and how her pretty cunt takes me. I let her adjust listening to her soft groans and whimpers as her pussy contracts and readjusts to me being in to the hilt. I slowly fuck her making sure not to hurt her, but the parasite in me wants to rail her. 

After all her pain is gone I go at punishing speed. Not sparing her a chance to breathe. Every few thrusts I pull out almost to the tip before brutally slamming back in. I love watching how her body arches and her mouth falls open letting out the sweetest cry. Her eyes roll back and I just know she's seeing stars. She's gorgeous in the morning when she wakes up. She's beautiful in the evening relaxing on the couch reading a book. And she's ever so pretty being fucked. 

"Can I come in you, pretty girl?" To that she nods.

I wait till she comes first before I even do anything, I want to make sure she's left satisfied before anything. Once she comes, my thrusts slow down and become jerky as I release a guttural moan. My load pouring into her as I slowly fuck it in. I slowly pull out being careful. Her chest rises and falls as she catches her breath. 

I watch as my come drips out of that gorgeous cunt and on to the concrete floor below. She leans back more on her elbows trying to gain back her senses.

"You are gorgeous freshly fucked with my come dripping out. No one is allowed to see you like this but me. I'd have to kill so many men if they ever even thought about my beautiful wife like this. And I wouldn't regret a thing." My gaze scaled her beautiful body.

"Adrian, stop staring and clean up the mess you made!" 

"Alright, alright!" I chuckled as I got down on my knees and lapped up the mess of my come with my tongue. 

She lets out little whimpers and moans, the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. I make sure to clean her up good, but things turned and I ate her like a caveman. My tongue dove deep into her walls as it pet her and tasted her. God, she tasted heavenly. 

"Fuck, Adrian!" She let out a breathy moan.

I sucked and gently bit her clit, feasting on what's mine. I don't care if I couldn't breathe, I would eat her out for the rest of my life if I was allowed to. I could just drown in her beautiful little pussy. The concept of air and oxygen became unknown to me. I breathed her in and ate her out. I was supposed to be cleaning her, but I made an even bigger mess. I didn't mind as I loved ever second of it. I loved how she came on my face even more.